Chapter 05:

Really Fated to Love You

Happy birthday to madz67~ ^^ wish you all the best :)

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Myungsoo got off to work again, Jinhae is with Infinite and I’m left here. I don’t have much anything to do. I looked at my phone; no one’s even bothering to call me. Byunghun is with his sister, having a vacation in America but will come back after a month. “Aish, I want to go outside to have some fun!” I told myself and stood up from the couch I have been sitting on for an hour. I prepared myself; I just wore some comfortable clothes. As I grabbed my bag, my phone rang. I looked at it with a questioning face. “Who’s that?” I asked as I walked towards my phone. It says ‘Lee Byunghun’, so he hasn’t changed his number. “Yobuseyo?” I answered the call, “Oh ~~~-ah, how are you?” he asked me and I smiled.

 

“I’m fine, how about you?” I asked back, grabbing my bag. I was walking to the front door of the house. “I’m fine also, just came back from America. To be honest, I want to have some time with you… I also heard that Jinhae is with Infinite” he said and I just nodded “Oh that will be okay then. Actually, I’m on my way to a place that is something fun” I replied and he giggled “How about we have a talk at a coffee shop? Like in Garosugil?” he suggested and I replied a single ‘Okay’. He hanged up by that and I sighed, “I’ll be seeing Byunghun again” I uttered, aigoo what’s happening to me? I’m talking to myself. Maybe it’s the result of boredomness.

 

(Time skip >.<, too tired to explain everything lol)

 

Byunghun said that we’ll meet to a coffee shop called ‘The Flying Pan’. I searched all over the place and saw it after a few minutes. I smiled and then approached the shop, there I saw Byunghun entering the shop. “Byunghun!” I called him and he stopped on his tracks. He looked at my direction and waved his hand at me. “~~~-ah!” He called me back and ran to me, giving me a hug. I hugged back and I giggled “It seems like you haven’t saw me for a very long time” I joked and he just nodded his head. “Let’s go inside?” I asked and he nodded again his head. He let go off me and then dragged me inside the coffee shop. “So, how’re you with Myungsoo?” he asked to me as we are sitting at an arm chair faced to each other, “We’re fine” I replied and he gave me a look “Why are you looking at me like that?” I asked to him, “It seems like you’re lying” he said and I shook my head. “A-a-aniyo!” I stuttered. “See? You’re stuttering” he has a point somehow.

 

“Tell me the truth, ~~~-ah” he said and I just sighed in defeat “I have a feeling that he’s cheating with another girl” he blinked his eyes, “What?!” I could tell that he’s getting mad. “Y-yah… don’t be mad” I said and he shook his head, annoyed. “I’ll just order some food, wait for me here. We’re not yet done” he said and I just nodded my head with my eyes glued on the floor. “… Woori” that name still lingered in my head, maybe Myungsoo don’t intend to say someone’s name. He’s drunk by that time, I know that he wouldn’t do such a thing to me. Byunghun came back after fifteen minutes and then told me to continue. I told him the story about last night. “He uttered the name Woori?” he asked and I nodded “That’s not your name, it’s a ’s name” he said and I just widened my eyes because of his language. “Y-yah, watch your words” I said and he shook his head. “Look, this Woori girl might be thinking of something else to make you and Myungsoo break up. Maybe she made Myungsoo drunk by that time” he said and I sighed.

 

“You know, you have a soft heart sometimes and as an ex boyfriend of yours… I know that” he said and I just nodded. “Well, thanks for the treat you gave me” I said and stood up. “I’ll be going back now, it seems like Infinite will look for me” I said and bowed at him. I grabbed the frappe and ran away. I just let my legs drag me somewhere that is far away from that place. I don’t want to have that as a topic anymore.

 

But as I stopped on my own track, I came face to face with Myungsoo… with another girl by his side. Clinging to him, “M-m-myungsoo” my eyes are wide as saucers, this is not real. This day isn’t real and I know that. “Wait, I can explain” he said and I just shook my head. I slapped him, “How… how… how dare you?” I said and he grabbed me by the arm “No ~~~-“ “Just tell her that we’re dating” the girl said and I looked at her with furious eyes. “You’re a and Byunghun was right about it” I said and she scoffed. I shrugged Myungsoo’s hands off of me, and slapped her hard. I ran as fast as I could.

 

Away from the two of them, away from the man who was cheating behind my back. After everything… how could he do this to me?

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So… it’s a long chapter again… so sorry for that -_-

 

Nah, I’m just bored but anyways,

 

SAENGIL CHUKHAE to madz67 again~ SARANGHAEYO~ :3 lol

 

And do you like the poster? I really love it~ hehe thanks to eyaaaxx again~

 

So don’t forget to COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND

 

Because SUNGGYUWOOHYUNHOYADONGWOOSUNGYEOLSUNGJONG&L loves you~

 

*throws Namstar hearts*

 

With lots of love,

kavs_6k

 

Photo credits: infinite-problems.tumblr.com

 

:)