Chapter 01:

Really Fated to Love You

Here I am again with the sequel of “Kidnapped, Sold and Loved”~ I’m back :D it’s really nice to have you guys looking forward for this :) You don’t know how happy I am when I saw that~ xD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Jagi~ ireona” I heard the voice that I want to hear first thing in the morning, It’s Myungsoo’s. The one that I married two years ago, “Omma~” then here’s the voice that is soothing to hear. It’s our daughter, Kim Jinhae. Yes, I gave birth to a child that is so adorable and cute. “Yes my sweetie?” I said, sitting up on the bed. As I am rubbing the back of my hand on my eye, she then sat beside me. “Appa cooked breakfast” she said, a little gibberish and I smiled “Really? Did little Jinhae helped appa?” I asked and she nodded. She’s so cute~

 

“Let’s eat now?” Myungsoo asked and it’s my time to nod. He smiled and lifted Jinhae up, I then got myself off from the bed as they got out of the room. I walked in front of the full length mirror and looked at myself “I’ve changed into a person I never expected to be” I said to myself and then smile. I washed my face then I walked to the door. I followed the two downstairs. They are waiting for me at the dining room, “Omma is so slow, isn’t it?” Myungsoo said to Jinhae and that made her giggle as she nods.

 

I shrugged and then yawned, “I’m still sleepy” I replied. Myungsoo then walked up to me with a smile “Oh my jagiya is still sleepy?” he asked and I nodded. As he is in front of me, he leaned in and I can see and hear Jinhae gasp and cover her eyes. In a swift movement, I walked past him and sat beside Jinhae. “Jinhae stop that, omma’s beside you” I said and she uncovered her eyes, looking at me. I gave her a chuckle. “Yah Myungsoo, where’s the breakfast?” I asked to him and he left the dining room with a pout.

 

“Aegyo doesn’t even suit him” I said to Jinhae, she shook her head with a smile “Appa’s cute” she replied and I looked at her with an awe “That’s my daughter!” we heard Myungsoo shout from the kitchen. We giggled.

 

On our daily routine, we’re always at home or when we’re bored, we go to a shopping mall or have a stroll at the park. I think our family bonding time is so much that even Myungsoo skips work to see us both and spend the time with us instead of papers. I never thought something like this will happen. I never thought that I will just be kidnapped, sold and love to a young man like him. It feels like I’m more grateful than regretful that I agreed with his plan that leads us to love each other and even have a family.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So sorry if it’s a short chapter… :) *bows a 90 degree bow* ouch, my back hurts.

 

How do you find the first chapter? Well, to me… it’s sweet AGAIN.

 

Haha so there’s this little kid named Kim Jinhae, she’s cute and adorable. I think I made her quiet here. xD

 

Now, I thank you for subscribing and looking forward to what will happen next. I’m just lacking ideas for now but I’m sure I’m going to have a better one.

 

I don’t have anything much to say for now~ :3

 

Don’t forget to COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND~

 

Because SUNGGYUWOOHYUNHOYADONGWOOSUNGYEOLSUNGJONG&L

 

Loves you~

 

*throws Namstar hearts*

 

With lots of love,

kavs_6k

photo credits: melondewliee.tumblr.com

 

I SHIP THEM SO HARD:

What's with the reaction, Hoya? Don't you like MYUNGYEOL?

And now, the couple will glare at you xD

 

lol:

 

well, I just laughed

 

hope you enjoyed~ xD