The Dilemma

Tangled Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungyoon was walking leisurely through the corridors of their hospital. He just finished assisting in a surgery, it was tiring actually. It lasts for more than three hours. He was exhausted, really, but he was trained to always smile, whatever happened, he had to smile. Smile, even though you had a hiatus. Smile, even though you’re EXIT: E didn’t have all-kills. Smile, even though your maknae left your group. 

 

“Are you okay, Dr. Kang?” Seungyoon blinked and looked beside him to see Son Seungwan looking at him with worried eyes. He smiled at her and realized he had stopped walking in these busy corridors.

 

“Oh, I’m fine,” he answered and smiled.  Seungwan frowned, obviously not buying his answer.

 

“Are you sure? You actually spaced out for more than a minute, just standing there. You’re fansclub was worried and forced me to ask you if you’re okay,” Seungwan stated and Seungyoon laughed.

 

“My fansclub?” he asked, laughing when he saw Seungwan rolled her eyes. He wondered if she was like this, too, perhaps in their reality. Always so curious and caring but also feisty.

 

“Yeah. Almost half the population of nurses in Myeong Woo is always fangirling over you, it’s irritating sometimes,” she answered and Seungyoon’s smile grew even wider.

 

“Are you a member, too? Or are you their president?” he playfully asked.

 

“Eww. Never in my wildest dreams,” Seungwan answered and even cringed. Seungyoon couldn’t resist how cute Seungwan looked and patted her head.

 

“You and Seulgi is so similar in some ways,” he mumbled, smiling all ears, making Seungwan to just stare at him.

 

“Seungyoon-ah!!” They both turned and saw Nam Taehyun, standing not far from them, looking at them with an unreadable expression on his face. Seungyoon grinned as Taehyun approached them, not even removing his hand on Seungwan’s head.

 

“Oh, Taehyun-ah,” Seungyoon said and saw Taehyun looking pointedy on his hand. Seungyoon smirked and removed his hand on Seungwan’s head.

 

“Annyeonghesayo,” Seungwan said and slightly bowed at him and Taehyun just nodded.

 

“Taehyun and I have to talk, Seungwan-ah. See you later,” Seungyoon stated and dragged Taehyun away, leaving Seungwan alone on the corridor. Seungwan watched the two walked away, frowning. Taehyun was her friend, in her reality. So why did it felt like Taehyun didn’t want to see her in this reality? And since when did she gave Kang Seungyoon permission to call her Seungwan?

 

Seungwan sighed and rolled her eyes. She took a deep breath and resumed her rounds. She smiled as she check the dextrose on one of their patients. Losers, as Seulgi called them in this timeline, from Seungyoon’s story, seemed the same with Winner in her reality. Oh well, she never meet them, anyway, in her reality, but Taehyun would often talk about Winner when they chat.

 

Meanwhile, Taehyun was so irritated as he watched Seungyoon grinned and smiled on the nurses and girls around them. He sighed and forced himself not to roll his eyes. They were now on the hospital’s cafeteria and Taehyun was hating their self-proclaimed leader already.

 

“Yoon, focus please,” he said and Seungyoon finally turned his attention to him.

 

“I’m focused Taehyun. And I actually noticed you and your reaction to Seungwan,” Seungyoon said which caught Taehyun off guard. “Perhaps, y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter