The Guitar

Tangled Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kang Seungyoon was seriously staring at the guitar by the corner of the doctor’s common room in their family’s hospital. There’s always something that’s pulling him towards that guitar. Nobody dared touch it. Or maybe no one knew how to play. Seungyoon sighed and continued looking intently at the innocent bass guitar.

 

“Answer my question, Dr. Kang.”

 

Seungyoon’s gaze shifted and turned to Son Seungwan, clad in her white nurse uniform, sitting across him, seriously waiting for his answer. He lazily smiled and ruffled his hair, knowing that it made him look more handsome. Too bad there’s no one around. He’s so sure women would have swoon. It was weird actually, there’s only him and Seungwan in this commons right this moment. And it’s weirder that there’s no emergency or scheduled surgery where he was needed or assigned today. He only have to worry about his rounds (which was assigned to him by the director, his father), and its fine. He perfectly knew how to charm his patients. Must be a lucky day for him.

 

“What’s the question again, Seungwan-ah?” he asked and snapped his fingers, a mischievous smirk playing on his lips. “Ahh. Should I go out with you?” he playfully asked and Seungwan openly glared at him. “I would love too but I wouldn’t want to hurt uri NamTae’s feelings,” he added and Seungwan rolled her eyes.

 

“Cut the crap, will you? I’m serious here,” she said and crossed her arms. Seungyoon sighed and shrugged his shoulders.

 

“Lee Jieun is just like Seulgi. She’s a friend for us Winner—I mean Losers. IU-sshi, in this reality, is Seunghoon-hyung’s younger sister,” he explained, and Seungwan’s eyes widen, agape.

 

How did it came to this again? How did he found out that apparently, it’s not only his Seunghoon-hyung and him who were having memories of that reality where Winner existed? That Son Seungwan was one of them? Well, it happened one of those times when he invited Seungwan to have a drink with him, and Seulgi being a nosy sister she was, went with them and the two girls got so drunk, then Seungwan began babbling about Red Velvet and that’s when he perceived that maybe there’s more than just them, the so-called two Seungs, who knew about that their world, their idol world.

 

“Seriously?” she whispered but Seungyoon must have heard her because he nodded then grinned.

 

“Are you still surprised, though? It’s like everyone’s connected to each other in this reality,” he said and his flirty smile returned when the door swing opened and the ever beautiful Bae Joohyun entered.

 

“Are you guys busy? It’s like you guys have something serious to talk about,” Joohyun commented and sat beside Seungwan. She loudly moaned, obviously so tired.

 

“Oh, it’s nothing. I think Seungwan wants to date me, noona,” Seungyoon offhandedly said and the women’s eyes widen.

 

“What the hell?! Seungwan would never do that!” a rather loud voice shouted and she even run towards Seungwan and grabbed her by the arm, making Seungwan to stand up. “Stop it, Kang Seungyoon. She would never ever date you,” she spat and glared at Seungyoon who just smirked.

 

“Why Seul? Are you getting jealous?” he baited his twin sister, making her make angry noises but before a war could really start, Joohyun clapped her hands and also stood up. “Don’t worry. Uri Nurse Son seems to like somebody else,” he added and winked at Seungwan whose brows furrowed.

 

“Bwo? Who is it?” Seulgi asked and faced Seungwan who was not understanding what Seungyoon was implying. Or she didn’t really want to think about it.

 

“There’s no one. Don’t believe anything this guy says,” Seungwan said and rolled her eyes, pointing to Seungyoon who laughed, making Seulgi to also roll h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter