The Twins

Tangled Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi narrowed her eyes when she saw a certain good-looking guy talking to their new surgical nurse by the nurse station. He was obviously flirting. Seulgi rolled her eyes while Joohyun’s brows furrowed.

 

“Why is Seungyoon here?” Joohyun asked and Seulgi exasperatedly sighed. He was supposed to be working on the branch hospital in Busan. Joohyun shook her head and couldn’t help but smile. Seungyoon just arrived a week ago but he was obviously causing trouble already.

 

“Exactly my thoughts, unnie,” Seulgi said and approached that flirty guy who was now leaning on the nurse station table, while talking to the one of the freshly graduate surgical nurses in Korea, Son Seungwan. “Kang Seungyoon!” Seulgi shouted and pinched his ear which made him yelped.

 

“Yah! I’m still 8 minutes and 40 seconds older than you. Call me oppa,” Seungyoon said and removed Seulgi’s hand from his ear. He frowned as he rubbed his ear.

 

“Oppa, my . What are you doing here, anyway?” Seulgi asked, obviously pissed. Seungyoon smiled playfully and lower his head to level with Seulgi and inched his face near her. Seulgi raised her brow at Seungyoon’s crazy antics.

 

“Oh, didn’t father told you?” Seungyoon mockingly asked. Seulgi’s looked at him, forgetting how close their faces were. Seungyoon grabbed Seulgi by the waist which made the nurses gasped. He leaned near Seulgi and whispered on her ear. “Oh my dear sister, father told me to work here, effectively today,” Seungyoon whispered and smirked as he lean away and saw Seulgi’s slanted eyes grew wide.

 

“What the hell?!” she exclaimed, disbelief written all over her face. Seungyoon’s smirk grew wider.

 

“Language, baby, language,” Seungyoon teasingly said which made Seulgi glare. She angrily pushed him away and run towards the elevator, probably to go the director’s office. Seungyoon just shook his head.

 

“Stop pissing Seulgi off, Seungyoon-ah,” Joohyun scolded him, even though she, for one, always enjoy watching the banter between the twins.

 

“Oh, I don’t think I’ll ever stop. My Seulgi looked so pretty when she’s angry,” Seungyoon matter-of-factly said and Joohyun just rolled her eyes. The ever-protective older twin brother of her best friend was crazy sometimes. “Anyway, you still looked the same as when I met you, noona. Still so pretty,” he added and Joohyun just smiled. Trust Seungyoon to flirt with every woman around. Still, was it really 3 years since she last saw him? He was obviously avoiding Seulgi and Joohyun. He even went to US to finish his med study three years ago. Which was really weird when Joohyun thought about it or maybe no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter