The Flowers

Tangled Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bae Joohyun watched through her blurry eyes the papers scattered by her bed, her hand shaking as she gathered the papers and held it by her chest, as if hugging the papers meant hugging the person who drew it. These were Song Minho's sketches of her. Whenever they're apart, Mino would find comfort in sketching Irene's beautiful face from his memory. She hiccuped, trying to suppress her tears as she sat on her bed, leaning her back on the headboard. She closed her eyes, letting the tears fell. Oh God, how can she love someone so much that it basically hurts? 

 

She looked up and quickly wiped her cheeks, hearing a soft knock on her door. She swiftly hid the sketches on her drawer before opening the door. There she saw their maknae, looking so sad and crestfallen. 

 

"Yeri-ah, waegore?" Irene asked, masking her emotions, her voice didn't even waver, as if she wasn't crying moments ago. Kim Yerim hugged their leader, feeling the melancholy Irene was feeling. 

 

"Are you okay, unnie?" Yeri asked, and Irene looked up, feeling her tears coming back. She embraced her dongsaeng, trying to control her tears. 

 

"Gwejana. Unnie is okay," she answered but Yeri knew it was just an act so she tighten her embrace, slowly patting her unnie's back. 

 

"It's alright to cry, unnie," she whispered but Irene just shook her head. She never cried around her members except to their stubborn Kang Seulgi who would always know how to crack Irene's mask. 

 

"Unnie is fine, Yeri-yah," Irene answered, making Yeri to loosen her grip to her unnie. She looked at Irene and sadly smiled. She knew Bae Joohyun would never cry, not even when her heart was breaking. 

 

"Mino-oppa doesn't want to leave. He said he's not leaving outside, not until you come out and talk to him," Yeri stated and she felt Irene stiffen, hearing his name. Huh. His name could cause a reaction to her, apparently. 

 

"H-he's still there?" she whispered, more to herself. He was there since this morning, and it was already noon. And she knew that he was supposed to be in YG today, an important meeting was scheduled for winner. 

 

"s came and dragged him home," Yeri narrated, and Irene just nodded. She held Irene by her arms, grabbing Irene's attention. "Unnie, why did you break up with him?  Oppa loves you so much." 

 

Irene sadly smiled while shaking her head. "Yeah, he loves me that much that it's destroying him already," she said, making Yeri confused. Irene patted her dongsaeng's cheek. "Don't love someone more than he love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter