The Husband

Tangled Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Son Seungwan watched as everyone bid their farewell, obviously still confused and bewildered by the information relayed to them. Of course they know that something was off. They have these dreams that felt to real to be dreams. It felt like a memory from another time, another place, another them. 

 

Seungwan suppressed a sigh as she unconsciously scratched her left cheek. This is seriously making her head ache. 

 

"Unnie, gwenchana?" 

 

Seungwan looked up and saw Yeri, their maknae, looking so concern. She forced a smile that obviously didn't reach her eyes. Yerim sat beside her, gently grabbing her hands and squeezing it. 

 

"I know, it's a lot to take," Yerim started, sadness laced in her voice. "Maybe it's still confusing. But one thing's for sure, unnie. This isn't our world. We need to go back," Yerim added, Wendy sighed as she pat their youngest's hands. 

 

"Yeah, I understand. It's still... I know, I felt it deep inside, that I'm not from here. But to know, that I have a family back there, waiting for me. And I left them, for what? I left my kids there to chase a husband I don't even know who. It's... I dunno what to feel," Wendy explained, looking up when she felt her tears coming. 

 

It's overwhelming but it also makes her happy, knowing that she have kids, that she have happiness in her own world, a family she would protect with all her heart. 

 

"You're not being selfish, unnie. No, you're the strongest person I know," Sooyoung said, walking towards them, joining the conversation. She had just let the boys out the house and had just come back. "I went back, remember? I saw you there, you were trying your best to make it work. You handled it so well, you even teach the kids what to do once Oppa remembers that he isn't your real husband. You were so brave, unnie. So, so brave," Sooyoung stated, sitting in front of her, grasping both Yerim and Seungwan's hand. 

 

"How... How did this even happened?" Seungwan asked. 

 

"I don't really know. All I know is I found out that I'm not from here and decided to find a way back. I researched a lot and found a way back. I just ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter