The Emotions

Tangled Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kang Seungyoon is kind, flirty and naughty. Yes, he can always weave his way out of awkward situations. Yes, he can easily make a girl fall for his charms. Yes, he loves pranks and jokes. But there's one thing he hates the most. It's when he doesn't understand what the hell is going on. 

 

Nam Taehyun, their maknae, told him that Seungwan apparently knows that he, Kang Seungyoon, likes her. Which is wrong in so many levels. Yeah, maybe he likes Seungwan, maybe the real Seungyoon is starting to like Seungwan, but it's not supposed to happened.  Because as far as they know, Seungwan isn't from this world, hell, he isn't from this world. Ugh, this is so messed up. And he knows, he felt what this Seungyoon guy from this reality really felt. He's freaking in love with his ex. Still. What a loser. 

 

Seungyoon sighed as he stared at a flower shop, watching as employees went out. It's almost 8pm so of course, the shop would be closing by now. He watched as a certain woman reversed the open signed, indicating that it's closed already. He checked his surroundings, making sure that nobody's around before approaching the said woman who was now inside her shop. 

 

Park Sooyoung sighed for the nth time as she entered her flower shop, checking if she forget anything. She went by counter, making sure the cashier drawer was locked. Okay, done. She then grabbed her shoulder bag and was about to leave when she heard the door chimed, meaning, someone entered. 

 

"I'm sorry but we're closed alre---" she stopped and her eyes widen when she saw who it is. The is he doing here? She tried to school her features. Ever since she first saw him in this shop with Seulgi and Wendy, she would always feel such a strong emotion whenever he's around, thus she even cried in the hospital when she last saw him. And yes, Seungwan told her. She knew that he isn't the Park Seungyoon from here. He's the Winner's Yoon as Wendy explained. 

 

"Hey," he unsuredly called, looking awkward standing in the center of the flower shop. 

 

"What.. What are you doing here?" she asked, trying her best to appear nonchalant tho deep inside, she's nervous as hell. She involuntarily fisted her palms and she hated how he seemed to noticed it. 

 

"Did you feel it?" he suddenly asked and by the way her eyes widen, he knew that she understood what he's asking. 

 

"What... I don't know what you're talking about," she responded and rolled her eyes, as if she's unaffected and didn't understand what's this all about. 

 

"Screw this, you know what I'm talking about, Park Sooyoung," he said and started walking towards her, making Joy to inwardly panicked. No, she... No. Just no. 

 

"What do you think you're doing?!" she shouted when he stopped just in front of her and even put his two arms beside her, pressing his palms by the counter where she was leaning. , she's freaking cornered and she doesn't like how her heart is ing responding to this closeness. 

 

"I know you feel it, too," he whispered, grabbing her hand and placing it by his chest, to his heart, where Joy felt how fast it was beating. "We both know what we're feeling, Sooyoung-ah," he added and Joy felt her cheeks burning, making her looked away. Shxt, she's blushing, the eff. 

 

"Joy," he called, surprising her and making her looked at him, which was wrong move because his face is so close, there's practically a few inches apart, and the way he said her name is making her feel something which is definitely wrong. "Tell me this is wrong. Stop me," he pleaded as he removed his hold on her hand and instead cupped her cheek, meanwhile cutting the distance between them. She could practically feel his breath fanning her face. Shxt. She should... They should... , her mind is shortcircuiting. 

 

"Please," he whispered, and maybe it's the last straw that broke the camel's back because Park Sooyoung just went and cut the distance between them, pressing her lips to his, making both of them groan. , it felt so satisfying she wanted more. She wrapped her arms around his neck as they kissed, his hand gently moved towards the back of her head, angling her to kissed her more deeply. And damn, it felt like finding an oasis in a desert. She felt thirsty for more.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter