The Bride

Tangled Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 years later . . . .

 

 

She looked normal. Pale skin. Small eyes. Long lashes. Tiny nose. Bae Joohyun frowned as she looked at her reflection on the restroom mirror. The cubicle door behind her opened and Seulgi came out who stood beside her.

 

“You’re being weird. What’s wrong?” Seulgi asked Joohyun as she washed her hands. Joohyun looked at her friend and sighed.

 

“I’m not pretty, right?” she asked and Seulgi slanted eyes grew even smaller as she squint it.

 

“You are pretty. Why? Wanna audition and become an idol?” Seulgi asked and before she could add another question, Joohyun was laughing out loud. Some girls on this mall’s restroom were looking at them weirdly, but Seulgi didn’t really care.

 

“Oh my gosh, Seul. Hahaha. Gosh!” Joohyun couldn’t stop laughing so Seulgi dragged her out the restroom. Seulgi glared at the girls looking at them.

 

“Yah Bae Joohyun, what’s so funny? Are you going crazy?” Seulgi exclaimed and Joohyun forced herself to stop laughing.

 

“It’s just so funny. Me being an idol,” Joohyun answered and couldn’t help but smile playfully. God, if only Seulgi knew that Joohyun was actually an idol in her dream. Oh God, and Seulgi was also one of her members there. Though, in reality, Seulgi was really good in dancing but she gave that up, just to be a doctor and satisfy her father.

 

“Let’s go to the hospital before you go crazy, Doctor Bae,” Seulgi said and dragged her best friend towards Myeong Woo University Hospital, her father’s hospital.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

“Oppa, thanks for the ride,” Yerim said as she get off her brother’s motorbike. Kim Jinwoo removed the helmet on Yerim’s head and smiled at his dongsaeng.

 

“Oh. Study hard, okay?” he said and playfully ruffled her hair which made her mortified.

 

“Yah!” she exclaimed and swat his hands away. She combed her hand through her hair, trying to organize her now-messy hair. She glared at her brother. Jinwoo just laughed and salute at her before driving away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter