The Prince

Tangled Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A very handsome, prince-like person was mounting off his motorbike, removing his helmet and smiling when he noticed some people nearby stopped and stare at him, with his perfect pale complexion, faded red-dyed hair, smiling lips, cute dimples and deer-like eyes. He was wearing a simple grey statement shirt, blue ripped jeans, and dark blue sneakers. He just finished his rehearsals for his upcoming theatre play.

 

“The same vain Prince Jinwoo.” Someone playfully muttered which made him quickly turned and saw his friend, leaning casually next to a red Ferrari 599XX. Jinwoo’s eyes widen.

 

“Lee Seunghoon!” he shouted and they both grinned. “Long time no see,” Jinwoo greeted and Seunghoon nodded, smiling at his hyung, his eyes disappearing. They haven’t seen each other for almost a month since Seunghoon usually went back and forth to China and Jinwoo was also busy this month.

 

“Let’s go in, hyung. The boys were all excited to see you again. You’ve been busy lately,” Seunghoon said and Jinwoo sheepishly scratched the back of his neck.

 

“Well, I’m actually getting married,” Jinwoo answered and inwardly cursed when he said it out loud. It was supposed to be a surprise and he was supposed to announce it when they’re all complete. Meanwhile Seunghoon froze in his step. Jinwoo’s smile faded. He didn’t anticipate this kind of reaction. He thought Seunghoon would be happy for him. He was dating Joohyun for more than a year, of course he would finally ask her to marry him.

 

“What?!” Jinwoo turned and saw their very self-proclaimed leader. He was always the best actor in their drama club back in high school and was always a playboy. “Hyung! You’re . . . you’re getting married?! With Seo Joohyun-sshi?” Kang Seungyoon asked, his eyes widen, disbelief in his eyes. He never actually met Jinwoo’s girlfriend personally, he only saw her in one of those times his Jinwoo-hyung video-called him and introduced Seo Joohyun to him. And Jinwoo couldn’t understand why Seungyoon never called her noona.

 

“Yeah, I am. She’s my fiancée now,” Jinwoo answered and his brows furrowed when he saw Seungyoon and Seunghoon looked at each other, as if they’re communicating through their eyes.

 

“Is something the matter?” Someone asked and they turned, seeing Minho walking leisurely, with Taehyun beside him, frowning while looking at his hyungs.

 

“Oh, nothing. Let’s go in. It’s been three years since I last saw you guys in flesh,” Seungyoon said, obviously trying to sound excited, and entered the coffee shop. Minho looked at their hyung, who was also clueless. Jinwoo sighed and followed the boys as they entered the shop.

 

These boys were his friends, more like brothers. Jinwoo was never good at making friends. Even when he was in the drama club, he was never friendly. And these four boys were the only one who really tried to be friend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter