The Reason

Tangled Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Yerim hated this. She hated every second of this. She just stood there by the corner, leaning on the wall as she watched Son Seungwan, their Wendy-unnie from their own reality, write stuffs on the board, where did she even get that freaking white board, Yeri doesn't know and she doesn't care. 

 

Kang Seungyoon and Lee Seunghoon both sat at the long couch across her Joy-unnie who looks so awkward sitting there. And she could see Seungyoon even stealing glances at Park Sooyoung.

 

No one was obviously listening to her Wendy-unnie. She sighed and rolled her eyes. 

 

So much for trying to explain everything to them. They all know the gist of it anyway. 

 

They woke up in this different reality, with different works and families but they retain their own name, and memories about their idol life. 

 

It was weird, suddenly waking up, having a memory of a very distant past, as if it's just a dream, and here is their real reality. 

 

She scoffed. This is their reality? Son Seungwan, a surgical nurse? Lee Seunghoon, also someone from a very powerful family, a great businessman she heard. And there's Park Sooyoung, a young florist who is obviously still in love with Kang Seungyoon, a young anasthesiologist. 

 

How complicated can it all be? 

 

And how did she even fit in all this? 

 

Oh yes. She's Kim Jinwoo's sister. Seunghoon's best friend. Loser's hyung. And she's... 

 

"Yeri-yah, are you even listening?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter