damn near forever

By Accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Miss Lee Ae Riz please approach any cabin staff," the announcement filled the air.

Ae Riz turned to Jiyong. He shrugged. The family were bound to Jeju for Soo Jin's 3rd Birthday.

Ae Riz stood up and walked towards the FA. The FA guided her to the cockpit. "What is going on?"

The pilot explained what was going on. "The ground tech wants to talk to you." He said as he passed the headphone to her.

"Lee Ae Riz speaking. What' our current status?"

The person on the other line was talking so fast that Ae Riz cannot comprehend.

"Wait. Can you speak slowly. I am not getting you." Ae Riz interrupted him.

"Lee Ae Riz, will you be my happiness?" the voice changed.

Ae Riz looked at the pilot. "Jiyong. Where is ..." she turned around and there he is on his knees with the open box and the ring glints in the light. She returned the head phone to the pilot and made a step towards Jiyong. "Kwon Jiyong, you really have your ways in surprising me."

"Let's live together and be my wife Miss Lee Ae Riz," Jiyong flashed his signature gummy smile.

She reached for Jiyong's hand and pulled him up. "I am beyond happy to be your wife and give you happiness. I will love you forever." She smiled widely.

Jiyong was in tears. "Thank you Lee Ae Riz. I will love you forever."

Ae Riz leaned to him and whispered. "I can't believe you proposed in a cockpit."

Jiyong just winked at her.

"Congratulations to your engagement," the captain in. "We'll be descending in few minutes."

"Thank you for your cooperation," Jiyong bowed at the two pilot.

 

"What was that sweetheart?" Her grandmother asked with a silly smile.

"Grandma, you know about this don't you" Ae Riz eyed her grandmother.

"Let me see the ring,"

Ae Riz raised her fingers. "Your daddy is a sneaky romantic man," she kissed her daughter.

"Daddy?" Soo Jin repeated.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter