Mourning due to Accident

By Accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ae Riz made her way and walked through the  APEC line and was assisted right away. Two men in suit met her as soon as she exited the immigration zone.

"Appa, I just landed.  I'll see you in 3 or 4 hours. I just have to meet someone in two hours," she was pleading in the phone.

Jiyong's eyes followed the girl from the plane. She whizzed her way to the immigration line. Though she was seated far behind them, they almost got out of the immigration at the same time. "She's Korean?"

"Who?" Seungri popped from behind. "Let's go before it gets crazy in here."

"Oh..." Jiyong strained his head to check the girl again but she was gone.

 

Ae Riz checked in to a hotel and freshen up. She was out in less than hour. It's been years since she was in Seoul. When her father asked her to come home immediately. She set up a meeting with people she'd been in contact with.

"Ma'am, but your father asked you to.." the man who met her at the airport was still at her heels. She assumed it's her father's personal secretary.

"Your name?" she asked.

"Han Hyun Joong." he answered and bowed.

"Age? What happened to Mr. Kim? You're too young to be my father's secretary."

"30. I am on training." he answered.

"Oh... Listen. I have to meet some person for a brief meeting and we'll be going home. It won't take long. Don't worry, I won't put you  bad infront of my father." she assured him.

The guy breathed deeply.

"I'm not the chaebol brat you watch in your dramas okay. Don't worry. This is just important."

The guy nodded and followed her out. "I'll drive you."

"So? You'll be on my side from now on? What did my father told you?" Ae Riz asked when they're inside the car. "Might as well know each other."

"You're father hired me to be your personal secretary. I am on training."

Ae Riz nodded. "You said you're 30?"

"yes, ma'am,"

"I'm older than you. I assume you know that already. I appreciate if you just call me Ae Riz. Ma'am is.. for old aristocrat ladies. So, do you have an office in the company?"

"Your father set up an apartment and office for me down town."

Ae Riz nodded. "Convenient. My dad brief you about my condition? Do you know about it?"

"Yes Miss Ae Riz. I am well aware about it."

"Great! I think we'll get along."

 

Ae Riz checked her time. She's early. "You can come with me inside but our meeting is confidential. I appreciate if my father will not be inform about it." she told the secretary.

She went straight to the bar and ordered a drink. It's not even 5 minutes the bartender handed her drink when someone sat beside her. She didn't bother to look at him.

"Bar hopping straight from the airport?"

She turned to her right. It's the guy from the plane. She raised her brows. "Just like you." she returned her attention to her glass.

"Hmmmm.... C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter