punched: by accident?

By Accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello... my new subscribers!
It's my friday at work  so posting this before I leave work. And since it's my birthday, expect more updates this week. 
Enjoy!

 

 

Bam! Their van hit  something. The three, Jiyong, TOP and Daesung were on their way to their recording for the music show. They are running late because of the rain.

"What was that?" TOP asked.

"Uh...." the driver was hesitant to answer. "He suddenly stopped."

"I think we hit a car." Dae Sung who was sitting on the second seat answered.

"You know we're going to be late." Jiyong was irritated.

"Oh...." Their driver was trembling. He strained his eyes to see what's infront of him. The car infront is not justs a car.  It's a luxury car. An Audi R8. The driver of the car infront got out. The driver is a woman and she  looked distraught.

"Oh my God! An Audi luxury.....Oh trouble!" Dae Sung exclaimed.

"She must be in shock." Their manager was also observing. The driver was walking away from the car. Running actually.

"What  the hell. Go check on her. We can't risk leaving an accident." Jiyong started to get pissed off. "we'll be late. You take care of what ever it is. We're going ahead. Catch us up at the studio or call us what ever is the situation." Jiyong ordered his manager.

The poor manager hesitantly got out of the van.

"Hyung, take this." The kind Dae Sung hand him an umbrella.

Jiyong turned to the side and saw the driver. It's a girl in a dress. Looks young. Looks like running away from the car. 'Maybe she snuck the car out from her parents,' Jiyong snickered.

"I hope she's okay," Dae Sung said.

"Uh... I don't think there was a huge damage. Maybe just a dent on her car. But' it's a an Audi. You know how that cost?" The driver said. "She suddenly stopped. She didn't even signalled."

"Young drivers." Jiyong commented.

"Like you haven't been there." TOP elbowed  Jiyong.

"Well, I don't stop in the middle of the road and ran away from my car." Jiyong retaliated.

"Well, you are Gdragon." TOP teased.

 

"I am going straight for a drink." Ae Riz said as soon as she sat in the car.

Han Hyun Joong picked her up at the airport. "Did you see the report I sent you?"

"Oh.... Looks nasty. Who's causing the uproar? So my generation were all vying for chairmanship  to the extent of ousting their parents? Shameless and sickening." she was disgusted.

"I'll wait for you at the car. Call me when you want to go home." Hyun Joong dropped her off at the club's front door.

"Park the car and come and find me. We have lots to talk about. I need to know everything. There'll be a meeting tomorrow. I don't want to be the laughing stock." she got out and found a table for them.

"Miss Lee, you already had enough. I think we should head home." Hyun Joong was worried his boss might get really drunk. They've been in the bar for nearly an hour discussing about the company. Although she had a lot of drink already, she was still sane and aware of the topic.

"Relax oppa. I lived abroad and I can hold my alcohol." She raised her hand and ordered another glass.

"But those are hard drinks. Your father will fire me for this."

"Han Hyun Joong. I'm your boss okay. No one can fire you except me. My father may have hired you but the moment you started working for me. I'm your...oh...isn't that Gdragon?" Ae Riz noticed the rowdy group in a corner.

"Ah.. looks like." Hyun Joong tried to not notice. "Oh... he's headed this way. I'm going to the washroom." He bolted and left their table.

"Why it's the bold girl who sued our maknae." Jiyong said in sarcasm.

Ae Riz ignored him and sip from her glass.

"May I buy you drink?" Jiyong asked. Still the sarcasm was there.

"If you would like to offer, do it with sincerity." Ae Riz barked. "I don't remember meeting you for you to know me."

Jiyong's brows rose."Hmmmm... then... " He leaned and whispered something to Ae Riz.

"Kwon Jiyong." Ae Riz was holding herself and gritted her teeth. "You may be Kwon Jiyong and the ...."

"Well, I want to test if you're really allergy to..." Jiyong cut her.

Her face was burning in anger. Add it up with the alcohol she had earlier. She can't hold anymore. Her clenched fist landed on Jiyong's cheek.

"Oh.. !!" Han Hyun Joong was the first to come in between them. "Miss Lee, get..."

"Oppa, secure the cctv." Ae Riz 's voice was firm. Her mind was still sane to think about the video. "Give me the key. I'll wait you outside."

Han Hyun Joong became aware of the surrounding starting to notice the commotion.  She grabbed Ae Riz's sweater and threw it over her head. "Walk out cautiously. Wait me at the parking. Don't drive. I repeat do not drive. Your father will surely fire me for this." he led her to the door.

"Ya!" Kwon Jiyong recovered from the shock and ran after Ae Riz. "And you're running away?"

Jiyong's friend who saw the incident follow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter