Reunion

By Accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Riz," Jiyong was hesitant. Jiyong took Ae Riz for a drive after spending time at her house.

Ae Riz rose brows. She wondered what's with him calling her Riz.
"Uh..... Do you have free time any time this week?"
Ae Riz looked at her suspiciously. "You're not dragging met to get married are you?"

"No.. No... Uh.. just brunch with my friends. Most of my friends haven't met you yet."
Ae Riz was still looking at him with the suspicion. "Are you aware that my tummy is sticking out. Even just a glimpse of you with me will send the whole nation in frenzy? Your VIP's will be in hysteria."

"I don't care. But you don't have to worry about that. I arranged everything already."

"Arranged? You mean you already arranged this before even asking me? Now that was optimism. Thursday before my gyne appointment. What time?"

"Is 10 okay? uh....Can I stay in your place tonight?"

Ae Riz eyed her. "What's with you? Trying to make up?"
Jiyong breathe deeply. He expected that from Ae Riz. "Hmmm... "
"Alright. We have lots of rooms in the house." Ae Riz checked the time. Nearly 4. "Uh... I want to do some grocery shopping. Do you have somewhere else to go?"
"Uh.. no..."
Ae Riz raised her brows. "Drop me by the grocery. I'll just pick few items."
"I'll come with you." Jiyong said without hesitation.
"are you nuts?!"

"But... I don't want you to carry heavy stuffs," Jiyong was trying to argue.

"It will be just fruits." Ae Riz opened the door. "I'll call you when I'm done."
Ae Riz was in the grocery when she ran to Min Jee. "Doc,"

"Don't forget the appointment." Min Jee remind her. "Did you drive?" she eyed her sharply. "I am going to call your father."
"The dad drove me." Ae Riz smiled broadly.

"Whaaat???!!! seriously. This baby have a father?" Min Jee joked. Ae Riz never disclosed to her about Jiyong. "Where is he?" she looked around.

"You'll meet him on our appointment."
"He owes a punch from me. But hey... Hei Hei and I had a passing convo last time. We talked about you. She mentioned about Gdragon. Please Ae Riz." Min Jee was still looking at her in the eye.
Ae Riz just smiled. "I'll see you on Thursday."
"And stop carrying heavy thing. You're almost due. I won't be surprise if you give birth anytime from now." Min Jee laughed. "Oh.... I saw my boyfriend."
"Aren't you going to introduce him?" Ae Riz eyed her.
"Come on," Min Jee grabbed Ae Riz hand and walked towards her boyfriend.  "Babe." The guy smiled at them. "Miss Lee Ae Riz, my med friend in Aussie. Ae Riz, Han Min Hyuk."
"babe... she look like..."
Min Jee cut her boyfriend. "Like Kwon Jiyong's girlfriend. Babe, no. I know her better." She turned to Ae Riz. "He's a news editor. He reads and sees those a lot."

Ae Riz just smiled. "Nice to meet you. Hmmm... Any plans to tie the knot?" she teased the two.
Before anyone could answer, Ae Riz phone rang. She pursed her lips when she saw the caller. "I need to get this." She answered the phone.
"Are you okay?" Jiyong asked right away.
"Oh... I ran into my Gyne. I'll be there in few minutes." She hang up and turned to the couple. "Nice to meet you. Uh... I am missed. I gotta go. I'll see you Thursday."
"And you better bring the father. I'm anxious to meet the bastard who don't want to marry our Ae Riz," Min Jee joked.

Ae Riz  just chuckled. "Bye." she headed to the cashier.

 

~~~~~

 

"Where are we exactly going?" Ae Riz turned to Jiyong. He just mentioned brunch.

"I'll drop you up front. Wait me at the lobby."

Ae Riz alighted and eyed Jiyong suspiciously. She walked to the building reception and waited Jiyong by the elevator. He came with his hand full of bags. Her eyes creased. "What are those? Who exactly are we visiting?"

"11th floor."Jiyong didn't answer her question.

"Kwon Jiyong, I swear I'll kill you once..." The floor level dinged. She got out first. She waited for Jiyong to direct the suite number. Jiyong pressed the bell. The door opened right away. Her eyes popped out. She automatically grabbed Jiyong's shoulder.

Jiyong turned to her. "You okay?" She nodded.

"Comeon in," Eli invited and took the bags from Jiyong.

Ae Riz was silent as she followed Jiyong inside. Jiyong helped her sit when Eli offered the couch but she didn't  take a sit.

Eli's wife was sitting by the floor with her son on her arms. Eli sat beside her.

"Jiyong, hyung, this is..."

Ae Riz was already on her feet and walked towards Eli. She pulled the shirt up and stared at Eli's back. She dropped on her knees and rested her head on Eli's shoulders. The three were dumbfounded and just looked at each other. "Oh God! Ellison.... Thank God, I found you." she was already crying.

Eli was looking at Jiyong.

"Hon, uh...." Jiyong put his arms around Ae Riz. "Riz, honey."

She turned to Jiyong and buried her face on Jiyong's chest.

"Uh....Uhm, hyung?" Eli was lost. Jiyong called him few days earlier and asked him if they can meet him. Jiyong didn't gave any other details. Jiyong suggested they visited them at their place. He came with a pregnant girl. They haven't introduced everyone when the girl just cried. He started to panic. 'What if ? But I never slept with anyone.' His face was all worried as he looked at his worried face wife as well.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know she'll be this emotional." Jiyong apologized.

"Ellison Kim?" Ae Riz was a bit clear headed now.

"You know me." Eli stated.

Jiyong helped Ae Riz on her feet.

"Rizelee. Beijing. Spar on the bridge." Ae Riz said.

"What the...." Eli was up on his feet. "Rizelee?!!" Ae Riz nodded. With out warning he was crushing her in her arms. "Oh my God!!! You've grown." He released her. "What happened? Okay.... let's slow down." Eli helped her to the couch. "First, this is my wife, Ji Yeonsu and my little boy Michael Min Soo." he introduced.
"Nice to meet you. I'm .. Lee Ae Riz. Rizelee outside Korea." she bowed.
"Kwon Jiyong," Jiyong introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you." Yeonsu and Eli said at the same time.

"Oh my God, Rizelee.. Ah... Ae Riz. What happened last time? I went to the dorm after the incident. They told me you left." Eli asked.

"Parents. After my par

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter