The Daddy and the Mommy

By Accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"How's the concert?" Ae Riz asked.

Jiyong came over the next day after his concert. "Fantastic. How are you?"

"I watched few clips. You need to rest before you leave for your tour." Ae Riz didn't answer his question.

"Hmmmm.." Jiyong walks towards her and bent down to kiss her tummy. "How are you little one?" when he raised his head he caught Ae Riz wiping her tears. "Are you okay?" Ae Riz nodded. "Are you sure?" He sat beside her. "What is it?"

Ae Riz turned her head away.

Jiyong sighed. "Hey...Tell me. Hmmmm..."

"Uh....I...I.... Uhm..Can we have a photoshoot? I mean... I.." Ae Riz can't organize her thought. She doesn't want to tell Jiyong about it but seeing him kissing her tummy made her emotional.

"Oh... You want to have a pregnancy photo shoot?" Jiyong put it into words.

Ae Riz turned red.

"Hey, there's nothing to be embarrassed off. Hmmm...I'm sorry. I read about it but I'm not sure if you wanted it. Sorry for not asking."

"I'm just afraid it will leak out. Let's just do it here." Ae Riz suggested.

"sounds great. I'll talk to our resident photographer. When do you want it? I'm heading to Macao in few days. I might or might not come home in between the tours."

"I have cameras here. We can do it ourselves." Ae Riz said.

"That would be great but I'll contact him. Don't worry, we trust him so much." Jiyong assured her. "Uh... Is tomorrow okay with you?"

"I don't have any schedules."

 

"You're leaving for Macao tomorrow. What are you doing here?" Ae Riz was wondering why Jiyong came so early in the morning and even prepared breakfast for her.

"We're going somewhere."

"Huh?" she raised brows. If there's one thing she won't do while pregnant , that is to be out with Jiyong. She doesn't want to risk it. There are people who recognized her as Jiyong's rumored girlfriend. "I'm so pregnant in case you forgot." she pointed at her tummy.

"Finish your breakfast. I'll help you get ready. Dress comfortably."

Ae Riz eyed her as she finished up her toast. "I'm starting to be suspicious."
"I saw you trade in the car to the Bentayga W12 and first edition. Impressive. There are only few of those in Korea."

"Dad thought it when I decided to come home. He said SUV's are easier with the baby which I agree." Ae Riz said. "I know it will be noticeable but I won't be going out that often and I already asked Hyun Joong to find me a driver."

"Hmmmm.... I'll be your driver while I'm here." Jiyong winked at her.

"And... stop being affectionate. I understand that you read about those but... let's skip that okay." Ae riz finished her milk and got up.

She came out of her room in a bluish maternity dress.

"Beautiful." Jiyong complimented.

Ae Riz brow rose. "The fashionista approved. I'm comfortable with this. Shall we?"

Jiyong opened the passenger's door.

Ae Riz brows creased. "Isn't this Hyun Joong's car?" She was wondering why they are using Hyun Joong's lexus car instead of her SUV.

"Your SUV is too high. It's hard  for you to get in and it's too noticeable." Jiyong somewhat read her mind. "Park Min Joong?" Ae Riz noticed the photographer who did their photoshoot at her house taking every shot while Jiyong was helping her to the car.  "another photo shoot? Jiyong.. you don't have to..."

Jiyong interrupted her. "Just relax." He kissed the top of her head after locking her seatbelt. And it didn't escaped the lens.

"Hmmm... may I know where we are heading?" Ae Riz asked when they merged in the highway.

"Surprise." Jiyong grinned.

"Uh... Park Min Joong is alone?"

"My manager is with him. Just the four of us."

"I hope not in crowded place. I'm going to die."

"You'll like the place." Jiyong was confident.

She scoffed.

It's been an hour drive when they entered a dirt road.

"Ji, slowly. Road is not paved. I don't want to give birth here." she cautioned Jiyong.

"Sorry...Just few minutes more. It's not far from here. I asked my manager to check this out the other day. This is a private owned. No one comes here."

Ae Riz just nodded. "I can see that." She saw a sign that says private property. "How did you find this?"

"Hmmm... I bought this after I bought the piece of land where Dolce Vita lies."

Ae Riz brows rose. "Oh....Pretty nice property. Next time don't tell me of your interestin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter