Instant dating by accident

By Accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**I didn't realized it's already february. Got caught up with the work sked. Anyhows, enjoy this short chappie! Have a beautiful heart months!***

 

 

Jiyong didn't took off his eyes on her on their way out but he lost her in the immigration. "She bypassed the line again? Is she a diplomat daughter?"

"Miss Eun Hye was on the flight." Ae Riz was talking to Hyun Joong. She just got off the immigration line and was waiting for her luggage.

"We can go ahead. I'll have your luggage sent to your house." Hyun Joong suggested.

"Aigoo... am not the spoiled brat okay. Oh... there's my Tigger!" Ae Riz pointed at the luggage that stood out in the conveyor. It's Tigger all painted luggage.

Han Hyun Joong Just shook his head. "Don't you get looks when you drag your luggage around?"

"Why? Is cartoons only for kids? See, there's spongebob." She pointed at the luggage that just dropped. "Oh... Eun Hye said she's off to another flight from here. You wanna wait for her? I'll wait in the car."

"No. It's fine." Hyun Joong declined.

"You're not going to see her for a while. Ah.... Did you purposely got a seat for me next to Gdragon?" Ae Riz eyed Hyun Joong sharply.

Hyun Joong faced her rapidly. "Huh? Gdragon was in the same flight with you? Oh my God! You didn't made any trouble, did you. Please. We're barely nego..."

Ae Riz interrupted him. "It will probably takes a while before the crew will come out. Where's the car parked?"

"Same level where we use to park." Hyun Joong handed her the key. "Thank you. Lock yourself please."

"Yes, sir." Ae Riz saluted and  walked away. It wasn't hard to find the car. Her family usually use the spot. "Oh... my baby. Finally  he listened to me." Hyun Joong used her Bentley Bentayga. Her father changed her car after she had a rear end collision and she had been insisting that Hyun Joong use it instead of it sitting in the garage.

She was about to lift her luggage when two hands grabbed it and dumped it in the trunk. Her eyes widened. She checked the surroundings. "Kwon Jiyong?" She slammed the trunk and walked to the passenger's seat. "Are you stalking me now? Get lost. We're in the airport. Who know's there might be paparazzi hiding somewhere." She opened the door, sat down and locked the door. But Jiyong was stubborn. He was knocking on the window. She half lowered the window. "What do you want?"

"Let me in."

Ae Riz rolled her eyes. Then she saw people around. "Damn it." She unlocked the door. "Back seat."

But Jiyong walk around and got to the driver's side.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Key?" Jiyong asked instead.

"No. Never." Ae Riz crossed her arms across her chest. Her phone rang. It's Hyun Joong. She got off the passenger seat. Get out! My brother will kill you if he finds you here."

But Jiyong sat there. Adamant.

". Move!" She yelled at him and pushed him to the passenger side. She got in and started the car right away. She drove with out even buckling her seat belt. She drove around the parking and parked farther from where it was originally parked. She called Hyun Joong. "Oppa, sorry. I ...uh... Something urgent came up. Did you see Eun Hye?"

"Yes, Miss and I told my brother you were seated beside Kwon Jiyong and he laughed." it was Eun Hye who asnwered.

"Oppa, are you on speaker phone? Now that's not ethical."

"Okay. Okay. I'll let you go. You're driving. Call me when you get home. Drive safely."

"Thanks. Have a good time with your sister." she hang up.

"Okay, what was that? You drove off like.... Were you hiding from someone?"

"Ya! Kwon Jiyong. You jumped into my car. Naturally, it scares me that you'll be spotted in my car. This car is rare in Korea. Dealers know who has this cars. Besides, my brother is with me. Now can you just get..."

Jiyong wasn't listening. He was on the phone. "Hyung, got caught up. I'll see you guys later." he hang up. "What were you saying?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter