fan atack

By Accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae Jin asked Ae Riz to help him find gift for his girlfriend. Since his girlfriend loves to read, they went to check out latest book release. Ae Riz was drawn to the kid's section and was checking baby books when a girl stood beside her.

"You're dating Jiyong oppa and now Lee Jae Jin? What are you?" she hissed.

Ae Riz was taken aback. "Huh.. uh.. Jae Jin is...."

"" a hand landed on Ae Riz face.

The impact was hard that she was pushed back to the book stands. The stand shook and books started to fell down. She was stunned to react.

"Miss!" the store clerk was the first to ran  for rescue. " Ma'am are you okay?" she helped Ae Riz to stand up. "Oh my God! We're taking you to the hospital." she already dialed a number and called ambulance.

"Noona?" Jae Jin noticed that it was Ae Riz who got hurt. "Noona, are you... what happened?"

"Uh.... she hit and pushed her." A girl standing near the book shelf shyly answered Jae Jin.

"What?!" Jae Jin answered.  He walked towards the girl and was ready to hit her but Ae Riz pulled him away.

"Come with me to the hospital. " she said weakly.

"Oh my God, noona. Hyung will kill me," Jae Jin burst to tears.

"He might scold you but he won't lay a hand on you. He's not that violent." she managed to smile.

Few minutes later, the paramedics arrived. Ae Riz was lifted to the stretcher.

"I'm pregnant," she informed the paramedics.

"Oh... Thank you for informing me. Name please and can we get a number to call."

"I'll call my dad. My name is Lee Ae Riz." she turned to Jae Jin. "Give me my phone please." Jae Jin handed her phone and she was connected to her father right away. "Appa, I'm on my way to the hospital. Don't worry, it's not serious. It's just a routine check. Don't tell grandma and Jiyong. I'm with Jae Jinnie. We'll be home after getting checked." she hang up.

"How many weeks?" the paramedics asked Ae Riz.

"Eight."

"Eight. "The paramedics repeated. His face turned red but managed to calmed himself. "So someone pushed you and the book fell on you. Correct?" she nodded. "You're going to have bruise later on in your cheekbone. Anywhere else that you feel pain?"

Ae Riz shook her head.

"The doctor will examine your whole body later. I have it in your record that your pregnant but you can mention it to them again. Get well soon ma'am," the paramedics bowed as they rolled the stretcher out of the ambulance. "Wait..." his eyes widened. "Get her to emergency!" he was shouting. "Now!"

Ae Riz herself suddenly got scared hearing the paramedic shouted. It hit her. It must be her. The whole world seems rotating as she was wheeled in speed. Her eyes started to get blurry. She saw people scrambling around her.

"She's 8 weeks pregnant!" The paramedic shouted. "She's bleeding!"

 

 

Ae Riz slowly opened her eyes. The first person she saw was her grand mother." Grand ma?"
Her grandmother turned to her. "Omo... Our little girl is awake. How are you feeling? I'll go call the doctor."
"Grandma, uhm... Did Jiyong came?"
"He came but left again. You know he's busy. I'll go get the doctor." Her grandmother didn't answer her question."I'll be back." She went out and called Jiy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter