Mood Swings

By Accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I am wearing converse shoes," Ae Riz said after they settled on her wedding gown. After their argument at the hospital, her grandmother came and threatened her once again. She has no choice. Even if she wanted to ran away, she'll be drag back  right away.
"Sneakers? Are you... Wait..." Jiyong laughed. "Are you trying to copy our MV?"
"Excuse me. It's my dream to wear sneakers in wedding dress. And I love Vans but seeing that your girl wore it in your MV and I am marrying Gdragon, I give up on Vans."
"Ows? If I knew about that, we could have got you as the girl." Jiyong felt a bit flustered.
"Even if you offered, I could have rejected it flatly."
"Well, uhm.. if you wear converse, people will still say that you copied the MV."
Ae Riz sighed deeply. "Why did she had to wear sneakers?"
"Sorry. If I have known.."
"But I want to wear sneakers. It's...." she pouted whining.
"Okay. Okay..." Jiyong agreed just not to hurt Ae Riz feeling.
Ae Riz crossed her arms across her chest. "You pick my shoes,"
Jiyong's brows met. "Are you sure?"
"And you pay for it." Ae Riz was acting like a kid infront of Jiyong which the latter wanted to laughed but controlled himself.
"Please not some stupid funky ugly shoes."
"You're so cute." Jiyong pinched her nose lightly. "Okay."
"And oh....please dye your hair to darker shade. Black would be great," she rolled her eyes at his hair color."
"How about red?" he .
"Great. Let's go change my dress with red so it will suit your hair color and oh, get me a black shoes too," Ae Riz was mad at him.
"I'm just joking. Oh.. I asked our stylist to work with the wedding planner. But... can we do it somewhere warm? Hawaii. Maldives. Thailand. We can fly our guest there."
"Relive your memories?" She snapped at him.
"What?"
"You went to those places with your ex girlfriends,"
Jiyong blow out air from his mouth. "Alright, name a place as long as it's not 10 hours travel,"
"Singapore is a year round warm weather," Ae Riz meant it as a joke.
"Uh... Singapore is..."
"Joke." She retract it. "But I want it in Jeju."
"Look. It's freakin winter and you're dress is skimpy."
Ae Riz glared at him. "Skimpy? Ya! Kwon Jiyong!!!!" She screamed at him. "It's all your fault! I always wanted a wedding in summer. You screwed up everything!"
Jiyong doesn't want to lose to her. "That's why I am suggesting to have it in warm country."
"Not Thailand. Not Maldives."
"There's a lot of beautiful beaches in the Philippines. How about there?" Ae Riz beamed.
"No." Jiyong answered flatly.
"Why not? because your ex once lived there?" she pouted.
"Oh my God... Lee Ae Riz. Can you be reasonable. I didn't even thought about that. Look, I know that Philippines have a lot of beautiful beaches but it's not safe going there now. You saw the news." Jiyong tried to explain. "You know what. Let's sleep on this. We'll talk about this tomorrow. Have you thought the style of our rings?"
"You're the fashionista. You decide." Ae Riz lose the mood.
The two entered a jewelry shop and looked around. Ae Riz had her eyes on a certain ring but she didn't show it to Jiyong. It's a rose gold with diamond around it.
"How about this? White diamond and stones around it."
Ae Riz just shrugged.
"I spoke with the manager. They can have the rings done in a week."
Ae Riz just nodded.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter