Meeting Old friends

By Accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: italicized are convos in english otherwise stated. Enjoy the last day of March.

 

 

"Rizelee!!!"
Ae Riz turned around. She 's not sure if it was her but no harm. "Iva?!!! Oh my God Iva!!!!" she ran and the two girls were hugging tightly. Iva was her bestfriend in middle school in Singapore. She just move to England one day with out even saying goodbye to Ae Riz. "Oh my God! It's been years. Where have you been?"
"You yourself. I went back to Singapore but they said you moved school. I have no idea."
"You were the first who left. I emailed you but you never replied." Ae Riz answered.
"I replied one of your emails. Your email address at school. I even sent you Christmas and birthday cards but they were returned to me. When did you left Singapore?"
Few months after you left. My mom wasn't confident about me living alone in Singapore. I moved back to Korea and finished my highschool there. then.."
"Oh my God! We need to catch up but first thing first." Iva didn't let go of Ae Riz hands. "Is it true?" she looked at her straight in the eye.
"What's true?" Ae Riz played innocent.
"Well, uh..... You look like the girl Gdragon is dating..No... engaged to as per news."
"Uh....I guess?" Ae Riz was hesitant.
"Oh my God!!!!" Iva shrieked and hugged Ae Riz. "Let's go find a place to sit down. Wait I've to call my boyfriend." She called someone and spoke in mandarin. Ae Riz didn't catch a single word. "I told my boy friend we're going to have dinner later together. I am canceling all my appointment." Iva pulled Ae Riz.
"Ah... uhm... I have to meet Jiyong at 4. He will go ballistic if I won't be at our meeting place."
"Oh my God! You came with him! Rizelee. Rizellee! Please let me meet Gdragon."
Ae Riz checked the time. "How about I call you after I meet him. If there's no plan we can meet up for dinner."
"sounds like a plan. Okay. Here's my card. Call me. I want to drop you but I didn't bring my car today. Ugh! of all days. Anyhows.... I'll go meet my boyfriend and I hope we can meet later."
"I'll be here until tomorrow. If you don't have schedule tomorrow. Let's meet up in case Jiyong has planned something already. He has people to meet, you know."
I understand. These people wants to meet the lucky girl. Oh my God! you are sooooo lucky!

The two girls bade goodbye. Ae Riz boarded the train and checked the destination. Jiyong wasn't in the suite when she arrived at the hotel.
"Riz,"

Her eyes fluttered open. She blinked. "Jiyong?"

"You fell asleep. What time did you arrived?"

Ae Riz reached for her phone. "Oh... I must have been so tired. I was here quarter past 3. Did you just arrived?" she got up.
"Hmm...So.. Do you want to walk around. You can sleep if you're still tired. I'll order dinner."
"No special plans?" she asked.
Jiyong looked at her with a silly smile.
"No. I mean.. If you have plans to meet your friends or so." She explained.
"They'll meet you tomorrow at lunch."
"Oh.. So.. hmmm... Can we have dinner with my friends? Please. Please. I haven't seen her for decades." Ae Riz pulled a puppy face.
"You're so cute. Did you just met her here?"
"oh.... She recognized me. I'm so glad I came. Thank you for bringing me along."
"What time is the dinner?" Jiyong asked.
"Uh...I have to call her. I don't know if you have plans."
"Call her. Evening's free. Uh... Do we need to buy present?" Jiyong was clueless. He waited until Ae Riz was done talking to her friend.
"She said 7 would be perfect. She's calling her friend to get a reservation. Uh... I'm buying her a present. It's been long since I saw her."
"Will this count as a present?" Jiyong waved an envelope infront of her.
"What's that?"
"An invitation to a fashion show. We're not attending. I have to go back to Korea tomorrow night."
Ae Riz opened the envelope. hung open. "Oh my God! Kwon Jiyong! She'll be thrilled!" She covered from screaming. "Thank you. But uh.. I need to buy her something. She was my middle school best friend."
"We have enough time to hit the shops. Anything in mind?"
"Hm..... Jewelry. I know she loves jewelry."
"Okay. I know a place. Wanna change. We'll go straight to the restaurant." Jiyong said.
"I'll take a shower." She walked to chose a dress to wear.

Iva and her boyfriend were already seated when Ae Riz and Jiyong entered the restaurant. Iva did a good job in arranging the area of their table.
Ae Riz saw Iva waving. "They're over there." she led the way.
The couple got up as Ae Riz and Jiyong neared.
Ae Riz stopped on her tracks when she recognized the guy beside Iva. "Jerry? Jerry Chu?" She murmured and doubled her steps. "Holy !!! Jerry!" she ran and throw herself on him. "What the ! Iva! Why didn't you tell me? You !" she was glaring at Iva.

Jiyong was dumbfounded hearing Ae Riz swore and all.
"He came to Scotland for a tour. I was on the same tour. We were surprised to have met there.Well... destiny, I guess."  Iva laughed. "We're on our 4rth year now."
"Oh my God! You two should get married now," Ae Riz was squealing. She forgot about Jiyong standing at her back. "Oh... Sorry. I got so excited. Ji, this is Iva Chen. My best friend from Middle school in Singapore who disappeared out of the blue. Her boyfriend, Jerry Chu. I used to follow him around at school but he has eyes on someone else and I didn't know it was Iva." she laughed. "Guys, Kwon Jiyong, my future husband."
Iva's eyes popped out. "You got to be kidding me. When are you really tying the knot?"
"December 27. You better be coming. I'll list you as my bride's maids." Ae Riz answered.
"Okay... Let's order and catch up later. I'm sorry Jiyong, we can't speak Korean." Jerry apologized to Jiyong.

Ae Riz translated for Jiyong.

"It's okay. I can catch few words. " Jiyong managed to answer.

"Sweetheart, why were you avoiding Ae Riz before?" Iva asked her boyfriend.

"Because Nicholas likes her. Nicholas is my bestfriend." Jerry answered and turned to Jiyong. "Oh... Rizelee was so popular at school. Every boys likes her. Made me wonder how did she caught you."

Ae Riz was hesitant to translate it for Jiyong but Jiyong was waiting for her to do it. "Iva was asking Jer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter