An accident?

By Accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I got away from Jiyong's group. I didn't want to come but Jiyong had his ways and threatened me. I had no choice. After our beer meeting, Jiyong was persistent in meeting after that. In 2 weeks, I gave up and agreed to date him. Why? It would be an honor to date Korea's king of pop. Million of women of all ages would kill just to touch him and here he is pursuing me. I don't care what he's up to as long as I keep my guards. I'm pretty sure he'll be careful not to let the world know about us. He's very keen to hiding his relationship. Thought it was widely rumored that he dated Japanese model Kiko Mizuhara and Nana Komatsu. Even when photos surfaced as an evidence that he dated the models. He never admitted it openly. He stayed quiet. That's why I'm not worried.

It's been a week since I cave in to his play. Gdragon's girlfriend. Jiyong took me to party with his friends. It's hard to fit in with the group. They all talk about money. Fashion. Women. And seriously . Jeez! I should have been stubborn and stayed home. There's no sensible person to talk around. I excused myself, found a spot and  watched the dance floor. It's so alive and loud. The lifestyle I haven't enjoyed while in foreign land. We  only got to drink in bars or parties at home. Never clubbing. I only go to club in Korea  and with close friends.

"Oh, did you see Jiyong's date? I was dumbfounded. "Seriously."

"Jiyong's not serious dating that girl. He's still dating Nana."

"He's getting back at her. You remember that time she punched her and acted like nothing happened?"

Jiyong's not dating that kind of girl."

"But personally, she's something. She's pretty and simple. Conversing alone with her earlier, she is smart. She's knowledgeable. You can talk anything with her. She has something to say.  Jiyong didn't say anything what does she do though but she's fluent in English. We tried to dig on her but nothing."

The two guys behind me were talking about me. I don't want to turn and check them out. I turned to the two girls speaking in french beside the two guys talking about me. The two guys turned red in embarrassment.

"You guys want to say hi to Gdragon?" I asked the two girls in french.

"Oh... you speak french?" The two girls face brightened.

"I can help you with that. He's nice to accommodate you but I'm not sure of photo taking."

"No.. No.. meeting him is more than enough for us." The taller girl said.

"Cool. Let's go." I looked at the two guys and left with the two girls. "uhm... Kwon Jiyong. Someone here wants to say hi. They are from...."

"Brussels. Belgium.  My name's Lisa."

"Fleur"

Jiyong eyed me. Our eyes met and communicated. Jiyong got the message.

"Hello." He offered handshake. Which the two girls accepted.

"It's an honor to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter