sighting in Jeju: By accident

By Accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Omo!!! How did it turned this way?" Ae Riz was infront of the 3 story building. It wasn't standing tall but she was impressed by the exterior. The design Shonae planned was well executed. There were 3 small suite on the side intended for families or big groups. The trees wasn't all cut off. The landscaping was awesome.

"Come on in and tour the whole property." It was Shonae. The project started with her. She went to Jeju and saw a perfect place for business. She contacted Ae Riz right away but she was all the way in North Carolina. Ae Riz had someone looked at the property and luckily the owner was willing to sell it as they were old couple.

~~~~~~

They contacted their old friend, Chun Hei, a China born grew up in Australia.

"Look at the blue print." Shonae squealed. "It's so pretty."

"It sure does." Chun Hei agreed. "How about the  finances? I'm a poor doctor you know. I can ask for loan though."

"I begged my dad for a loan already. How much are we talking here." Ae Riz said.

Shoanae sighed. "This is a huge project.  Million dollar plan or I should say billion to start with. I say let's open for financiers. If it will just the three of us, we will die before we even see the building rise."

"Did you do the figures?" Ae Riz asked Shonae.

Shonae slid the folder to Ae Riz. " I can chip in 10 %. Nothing more."

Ae Riz sighed. "I can get a loan of 20% of this that's all." She passed the folder to Chun Hei.

Chun Hei skimmed the paper. "I can raise 10 % only. Sorry. We really need to get other people."

Ae Riz leaned back and sighed again. She turned to Shonae lazily. "40% percent. We're way too behind. "That's why we should consider investors? I didn't realize it will be this big. It's the land that eating most of the funds." Shonae explained.

"The thing with investors?" Ae Riz shook her head. "I mean the management and those stuffs. They will demand. Unlike if it will be just us. Few people, less headache to deal with. Let's find people we trust and we knew. If we can't resolve this in two weeks, let's find investors but uh... we have to draw up contract. This project won't bring us money on the first 2 years. "

"I'm with you," Chun Hei agreed. "I'll see what I can scrape off my parents."

"Ah... by the way," Ae Riz looked at Shonae. "Can you redo few things in the blueprint and lay out. I want a small bungalow house for the couple to stay. I know they love the place."

But that planned didn't worked. A month after Ae Riz was back in the States, Shonae contacted her. She ran away with her boyfriend and now they are in England. Chun Hei back out as well. She was being sent to London for PhD.

She ended up shouldering everything. She told her father about it which he didn't think twice and invest on it. Her mother's parents gave as well. They said it's her graduation gift. She had Han Hyun Joong in charge of the whole project while she finishes college and started her apprenticeship in Dubai. After a year, the whole project was completed.

~~~~~~~~~

"I'm glad you were able to make this." Shonae said. "I'm really sorry about everything."

"Don't mention it. Where is he by the way. Don't tell me you came alone."

"He's talking with your father inside. Let's go. Wait... what's with that appearance? Did you go somewhere else first? Your father said you're supposed to be here before us."

"Did you just arrive as well?"She asked Shonae. Shonae nodded. "We had an emergency landing in Daegu."

Shonae's eyes popped out. "Oh my God! What happened?"

"The captain cannot connect with the base. It wasn't that serious. Electrical but not that serious matter.They panicked because they can't connect with the base."

"Oh... Hey, who did the interiors? Look! They're pretty." Shonae exclaimed. "And the name... How did you decided on the name? And why Inn? This is not looking inn. It's should  be Villa San Souci not Auberge Sans Souci

"I prefer inn. Villa is too extravagant. Anyone can stay here even backpackers. My secretary was incharge for this. I just came home for the opening. I'm impressed. I have to increase his salary," Ae Riz laughed.

"Oh.. there's my husband. Comeon, I'll introduce you." they both walked towards the main living room. "Hon, my good friend and owner of this villa, Ae Riz Lee. Ae Riz, my husband, Justin."

"Nice to meet you." Ae Riz extended her hand for a hand shake.

"Nice to meet you too." Justin accepted the hand shake. "Great place. I love it."

"Well, you can come anytime. We just need a heads up." Ae Riz winked at Justin.

"Chun Hei couldn't make it. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter