parenting Ver.15.0

By Accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm home," Ae Riz was on the door. The house was quiet. Normally her family were on the kitchen. Goofing around and preparing for dinner. "Where are my babies?" She asked Jiyong who was watching baseball.

"Jae Ryong called. He'll be late.... He said 6. Your daughter is sulking. Broke up with her boyfriend I guess." Jiyong answered.

"Boyfriend? Ah... that kid. I really don't have a good feeling with that boy anyways. Have you talked to her?"

"She came in crying. I asked her and she just muttered they broke up. I let her stay in her room."

Ae Riz shook her head and went straight to the bedroom. After changing, she knocked at her daughter's room. "Sweetheart," she opened the door. "You wanna talk about it?"

"I saw him with another girl at the mall."

"Did you asked him? Might be her sister. Maybe you're jumping on the conclusion."

"Mom, sibling? His arms were all over her and kissing her. Mom, he has another girlfriend."

"Alright. It's not your loss it's his." Ae Riz patted her daughter's shoulder.  Comeon, help mommy make dinner. Your brother will be here soon." She pulled her daughter from the bed. "Sweetheart, the best is yet to come. You're still young. They're will be a lot of men that will come your way."

Soo Jin stared at her mom. "Mom? Did you have many boyfriends before marrying dad?"

Ae Riz went still. "Huh? Uh..." she smiled.

"Oh... Really mommy? Does daddy knows you have many boyfriends before him?" Soo Jin's voice became lively.

"Uh... better not let daddy hear it. He won't be happy." Ae Riz winked at her daughter.

"Mom, you're already married. It's not like you're going to cheat on dad." Soo Jin made a face at her mom. "Mom, when you were dating dad. Uh... considering that daddy is a celebrity. Was he linked to any girl?" Ae Riz nodded. "Really? How did you handle it?"

Ae Riz shoulder shrugged. "hmmm.... I just let it go and daddy always comes and woe me. That's how your mommy is charming to daddy."

"Aw.... daddy's the sweetest man in the whole wide world." Soo Jin squealed and ran out of her room. "Daddy!!!!"

Jiyong was startled. He got up and nearly fell when her daughter jumped on him. He looked quizzically at his wife.

"Your daughter said that you're the sweetest man in  the whole world."

Jiyong grinned. "Of course, she's my daughter."

"Daddy, how many women did you date before marrying mommy?"

Jiyong's brows met and then looked at his wife. Ae Riz made a blank face and spread both arms feigning the I don't know gesture. "And why is our young lady asking the question? Hmm?"

"hmmmm... just curious. My daddy is a superstar but married  a non celebrity? Doesn't make sense to me." Soo Jin's smile was a tease.

"And what do you mean by that young lady?" Jiyong stared at his daughter straight in the eye.

"That you're head over heels over  mommy?" Soo Jin laughed gleefully. "Oh... daddy.... I don't think I am an accident baby. I think you planned it just to get mommy."

"Hmmm... Think of it. I think so too." Ae Riz sided with her daughter.

"Kwon Soo Jin." Jiyong's tone was in warning level. "Don't listen to your bigbang uncles. They are just making up stories."

"Oh....how about my brother, the proposal baby?" Soo Jin made a face.

"Kwon Soo Jin, if you don't stop this..." her daddy warned.

"I love you daddy." Soo Jin knows how to get her daddy.  She hugged him and kissed him on the lips.

"Young lady," Jiyong looked at Soo Jin. "I love how you display your affection to me but you're 15. Kissing your daddy on the lips in public is a no... no.."

Soo Jin rolled her eyes. "And why is that? Is it punishable by law to show your love to your parents?"

"Sweetheart, it's not that but you know. If boys will see you kissing this old man on the lips. They might get the wrong assumption."

"Old man." Soo Jin burst to laughter. "So you're accepting that you're old now." she can't help herself from laughing.

Ae Riz just smiled watching the two. "Alright. Alright. Daddy, just let your girl be. I don't mind my baby boy kissing me in public. Your kids are very affectionate and showy... unlike their dad."

"What? What do you mean unlike me?"

"I don't remember a time you kissed me in public.... ah... I forgot you're Gdragon. Come on sweetheart. Let's better start making dinner. Your brother will be here soon." Ae Riz walked towards the kitchen with Soo Jin following.

"Sweetheart, are you okay?" Jiyong asked her daughter over the counter. "I mean breaking up."

Soo Jin sighed. "I decided to not think of it. Mommy is right. I am still young and I will meet tons along the way. Hmmm.... I can ask Minsoo oppa to introduce a good guy." she squeaed.

Jiyong nodded. "Now that's my girl. The next time you decide to have a boyfriend. Let me check on him first."

"I will. Oh... that must be my soccer player boy." Soo Jin put down the bowl and peeked at the living room. "Hello, my lovely mid fielder."

"Oh.. noona.... Hello mommy, daddy. I'll just go take s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter