first real job by accident

By Accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

18 months later

 

 The room was new to her. She got up and looked outside. Everything was new.

"Damn! Was I kidnapped?" she wondered. She saw a luggage on the side. "Darn! I'm on vacation." she half laughed. She washed up and went out. She was informed by the front desk that she's supposed to check out that morning.

She pulled her luggage and signed the papers for check out. When she turned to check the area. She  stepped back. Five men were staring at her from the huge glass wall. Her eyes twitched.  'Gdragon? Bigbang? No way!' She shook her head. 'I'm hallucinating. There's no way Bigbang will be here.' She grabbed her luggage and was on her way out when the five men blocked her way. The tallest one grabbed her luggage and passed it to the one next to him. She  composed herself and just walked out. She's not familiar with the surroundings so she just walked and followed the road. 'Where the hell did I took vacation with Bigbang around. Out of the blue the rain started to pour. She had no choice but head back to the house. She was all drenched when she arrived at the house.

"Can you call my sister to come and get me?" She told the girl at the front.

That's where she woke up. "What the hell?" Ae Riz was panting. "Bigbang? Where was that place? Sister? Weird dream." she got up and readied herself for work.

As planned she applied and was accepted at Emirates as an apprentice for a year. She hasn't had the chance to go home that's why her father visited her on special occasions. Birthday. Christmas. New year. Thanksgiving.

"Oh... Hyun Joong oppa," Hyun Joong was on the phone. her secretary doesn't mind her calling him oppa regardless that she's older.

"I would prefer if you stop calling me oppa, Miss Lee. I'm your secretary and I'm younger than you to be called oppa." Hyun Joong said.

"Ohhhhh.....comeon. What's up? I've only an hour break."

"The villa is ready to operate. Your father said it's the best to open up in summer." Hyun Joong answered.

" Villa is too extravagant term.  Have you looked on the people to work at the inn?"

"I'll email you the details. I already booked your flight back. Please make time." Hyun Joong hang up.

Ae Riz stared at her phone and laughed. "He hang up on me? He said he's my secretary and he hang up on me?"

 

"Ma'am  Rizelee, please approach our cabin staff," the announcement filled the air. Ae Riz was on board towards Jeju.

After few minutes same announcement filled the air.

Ae Riz took off her eye mask. Just in cue a cabin staff passed by.  "Miss who were they paging?"

"Miss Rizz Lee." the cabin staff answered.

Ae Riz nodded. "Can you check if it's Lee Ae Riz  or Rizz Lee or Rizzelee."

The cabin staff smiled. "I'm not sure." she walked away and came back after few minutes. "Ma'am, it's Miss Rizz Lee."

"Ma'am," another cabin staff approached them.  "Are you by chance Miss Rizzelee?"

Ae Riz 's brows twitch. "Rizzelee?" Few people know the english name she's using.

"Do you know S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter