chapter 28

By Accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Mommy, I can feel you now that I am a mother too. Mom, Did you also cried when I cannot latch on your ? Mom, you and dad brought me up to be a good person. I will do that to my daughter. Whatever I learned from you, I'll surely pass it down to your grand daughter. Mom, I miss you so much. Mom," her tone became livelier. "I don't believe in fate but... did you worked on this? To meet Kwon Jiyong and end up with him. But mommy, he doesn't love me. You failed this time." she laughed. "We only talk about Soo Jin." She got up and bowed.

"Mom, my little girl will turn one tomorrow. It's been a year. It's just sad that her father won't be with us.  I will.."

"Says who?"

Ae Riz turned to where the voice came from. "Ji...When did you arrive?"

"Just now. I went straight to your house. They said you left. " Jiyong answered.

She got up. Sizing up Jiyong. 'Did he heard what I just told mom?' "My mom. Mom, Soo Jin's father,"

Jiyong made a bow before the grave. "My name is Kwon Jiyong, Soo Jin's father."

"How did you know I'm here?"

"Your dad said you came here. I sent back your Hyun Joong hyung."

"Oh...." Ae Riz checked her watch. "We have to head back. Soo Jin must be fussing." She faced the tomb again and bowed. "I'll be back with little Soo Jin soon."

Jiyong bowed too. "Let's go."

"Is this my car or your car?" Ae Riz inspected the Lamborghini.

"Mine. I missed it." he opened the door for her and then walked over to the driver's seat. "You lost a lot of weight. You're so skinny. Did Soo Jin gave you a lot of trouble?"

Ae Riz smiled. "hmmmmm.. More than you can imagine."

"ahhh...I should have delayed my enlistment," Jiyong said regretfully.

"Uh... It's a joy though. Now I understand mother hood. You saw her right?"

"Oh... so chubby. She's way too cute. She looks like me when I was a baby."

"Hmmm.. you mom always mention it. She said Soo Jin got few of your traits.  Oh... where are we going?" Ae Riz noticed they're going to different way.

Jiyong just smiled at her. "Ah, what's your plan for Soo Jin's birthday?"

"Nothing much. Just a dinner with family and few friends. Seungri and Daesung confirmed to come. Eli promised to come with his family. Oh... Eli still has no idea about my family. Iva and Jerry are preparing for their wedding and  moved back to Singapore. She'll will be arriving today and so is Hei Hei. Shoane can't make it though."

 Jiyong nodded."Did you order cake?"

"I already baked her cake." Ae Riz answered.

"You baked? I mean... Uh you made it?" Jiyong was surprised.

"I can bake you know. My american friends loves baking. They influenced me."

"I'm excited to see the cake."

Ae Riz turned her attention outside. 'He never missed us. He missed his car  and excited to see the cake.' She chuckled. 'He never changed.' "Where are we?"

Jiyong got out first. Ae Riz opened the door before he had the chance to open it. "Come on," He started walking. Ae Riz had no choice but to follow him.

"This is my apartment. No one knew about this except for  Seung Hyun hyung, Sol and my family. Well, now plus you." Jiyong opened the windows.

"Now I know, I'll let Hyun Joong oppa to rewrite the contract and include that piece of land and this. Nice location. I'm sure the price of this apartment will skyrocket in the next 20 years."

Jiyong turned to him rapidly. "Ya, Lee Ae Riz, you're the richest girl in Seoul. You have my cafe and fashion line, but this apartment? What are you trying to show here?"

"You figure out." she sat on the couch and picked a magazine on the table. It's an old one with Gdragon on the cover. She picked another one.  She rolled her eyes. "Narcissist" she put it down. "Why did you   bring me here?"

"To rest. It will be tiring tomorrow. You take a rest. You suffered a lot taking care of our daughter."

Ae Riz brows rose. 'Our daughter?' 

"Ah... I got her a dress for tomorrow," Jiyong opened the box. "What do you think?" It's a denim dress.

Ae Ri'z brows met and then she laughed.

"What? You don't like it? It's a limited edition in peaceminusone. We just launched kid's fashion today."

"I didn't expect you to buy a denim. That's good. I don't want her to grew up in girly pink. Actually I bought her a blue dress for tomorrow but, this is better." She was pleased with the dress. "Oh... with matching shoes. She'll be the prettiest."

"Of course. She's Gdragon's little girl." Jiyong boasted.

"Let's just be clear. I want to raise her up just like how my parents raised me. I was never spoiled."

Jiyong nodded. "My parents were strict as well. I wasn't a spoiled child."

"Good. We understand each other. Let me check on Soo Jin." Ae Riz was about to fish her phone from her purse but Jiyong stopped her.

"Rest.  I spoke to grandma before going to the memorial park. Mom's probably there already."

"You asked your mom to... Kwon Jiyong. Aish!!!" She got up and grabbed her purse.

Jiyong grabbed her hands before she even left the living room. "I know. I understand that you don't want to trouble mom but mom wants it. She's enjoying it."

Ae Riz  eyed him sharply and walked back to the couch. "It will be just a dinner tomorrow at home. Just to let you know not all my families knew about me and getting pregnant. Although few already saw me and they were suspicious. There'll be probably 15 people tomorrow. When I told your mom, she volunteered to make some foods. It will be a simple family dinner. Soo Jin won't appreciate it anyways."

"Why don't we ask a caterer.."

Ae Riz palm-head. "Until now no one knew that you have a kid. You think it won't slip from the eyes of the caterers? Idiot."

"Sorry. Forgot that. How about ordering food?"

"I had few ordered but we'll be making most of the main dish. Iva's coming early to help."

"Alright then. Take  rest. I'm going out to buy us lunch. Is there anything you wanted to eat?"

"I want to eat outside. I miss Chef Kang's food."

"Hmmmm.. You want to sneak in there?" Jiyong suggested.

"I haven't been there. The last time was when we went there. Even if Dami unnie wants to take us out. It was too risky. I can't go to the steak house. The people will find out that you have a kid. I took out Yeon Su unnie once though. Elisson did the baby sitting."

"You left Soo Jin to Eli?" Jiyong can't believe what he just heard.

"What? No. Elisson babysit their son. Your mom wanted to take Soo Jin outside. I guess she wanted to give me a break."

"Then let's go. The chef knew that we are dating." Jiyong checked the time. But, hmmmm I think it's still too early. Why don't you take a nap. I'll just do something in my office." Jiyong said.

Ae Riz shrugged. She could use a short nap. "I'll take a nap in your room."

Jiyong turned to her. "Go ahead."

 She walk to the room and was impressed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter