To marry or not to marry

By Accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong shyly entered. He asked Ae Riz's  father for a meeting. Jiyong spent the whole night thinking about the situation and possible situation that will arise. He carefully examined the situation and decided  on how to deal with it. He's near 30's. He always wanted family. Ae Riz has no flaws. Nothing on her name. She's perfect for him.
Ae Riz 's father personally brewed and serve the tea to Jiyong. "Wondering why we don't have maids?" We don't need and it will spoil us. So I am assuming this has something to do with my daughter." he sat down.
Jiyong bowed his head. "I'm sorry."
"I asked you before if you slept with my daughter? How long had you been dating my daughter?"
Before Jiyong could answer the bell rang.
"My mother-in-law. She doesn't know you're here. You may have to explain to her as well. I assume that you're the one she spoke and told her to marry her  grand daughter." he got up to open the door.
"You didn't tell me you have guest," the old lady said as she made her way to the living room. "Oh.."
"Kwon Jiyong, Ae Riz 's grandmother. Mom, Your grand daughter's boyfriend." Ae Riz 's father introduced the two.
"Oh...Boyfriend...Oh... Isn't he... Is he an idol?" the old lady asked.
"A famous one. Gdragon." Mr. Lee answered.
"Oh... That's why he looks familiar. Is he on TV that much? So are you the one I spoke last time?"
"Yes ma'am," Jiyong bowed.
"So you want to marry my grand daughter?" The old lady started the interrogation.
"If you'll allow me to." Jiyong answered and looked up at the old lady.
"dad, I'm home." Ae Riz shouted from the door. "Grandma!!!" Her excitement suddenly was replaced with anger. Kwon Jiyong was sitting infront of her father. "Dad, what is he doing in our house?"
"Sweetheart, sit down." her father motioned the chair beside Jiyong.
She stomped her feet and sat down. "What's he here for?"
"To discuss your marriage." Her father answered.
She turned to Jiyong and glared at him. "Dad, I told you I am going to raise my baby.." she paused. "I'm not marrying him." She said and ran out.
"Ae Riz, wait.." Jiyong got up and ran after her.
"Aw.. look at them. Don't they look so cute. He's running after her." the old lady commented. "I think I like him. Why did your daughter said she doesn't want to marry him?"
"I don't know." Mr. Lee shook his head. "I'm not sure if Kwon Jiyong even proposed. That's not so of my daughter to hide something from me."
Jiyong came back. "She locked herself."
"Son, have you proposed to my grand daughter? I don't understand why she doesn't like to marry you. You're handsome. Famous. I'm pretty sure you earn enough."
"Uh... I want to get  her father's blessing first. You know, uh... we didn't date that long." Jiyong answered.
"Shouldn't you be talking it with your girlfriend first before you talk to the parents." the grandmother said.
"Uh...I... I didn't know she was pregnant." Jiyong said in embarrassment.
"If she's not pregnant, will you still like to marry her," the grandmother asked with a firm voice.
"Uh... I... Uh.." Jiyong started to stutter. "I hoped to date for longer time before getting married,"
"Then why did you get her pregnant!?" Mr Lee suddenly got angry.
"Son..." Grand mother tried to calm her son-in-law. "Relax. Let the children decide about it." She turned to Jiyong. "If you really love  my grand daughter, I'll do everything in my power to get you two married. I'll go talk to the little mommy." she got up and left.
"How long have you been dating my daughter?" The interrogation starts.
"Uh.. Hmmm..I didn't know she was you daughter when you came to the agency. Uhh...hmm we're on  8 weeks? Two months I guess." Jiyong answered.
Mr. Lee stood up. "Whaat? You've got  my daughter pregnant when you started dating?"
"I'm sorry. It was an accident." Jiyong  was so ashamed of himself.
"Accident? Then how many  did you have an accident with?" Mr Lee asked in sarcasm.
Jiyong shook his head. "This is the first one. I'm sorry."
"You just started dating. Don't you know about protections? Birth controls?" Mr. Lee hit the table with his fist.
Jiyong was perturbed. "It was really an accident sir."
"I don't like you to be my son-in- law."  Mr. Lee stated.
"Sir... I.. I really... If you'll let me take care of your daughter. I.."
"Do you even love my daughter?"
Jiyong was caught off guard.
"Why did you date my daughter if you don't even love her. You know her right? You know that she's my only child." Mr. Lee chuckled in sarcasm. "No. Mr. Kwon Jiyong. I will not al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter