Another.....Humanity?

By Accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh God! I can't believe this!" Ae Riz was so disappointed at the directors' board meeting. Her cousins and relatives were biting each other just for a spot in the company management. "Oppa, Check our stocks and make sure everything is clean." She can't hide how mad she was.

"Sweetheart, learn to control your temper," her father said as they sat in her father's office.

"Dad, I can't take their attitude. Jeez! They need someone to step up." She explained herself. "I am going to show them a lesson."

"You're leaving the county until we settle this things and also your thing with Kwon Jiyong." her father said in firm voice.

"Leaving.... what?! Dad!" Ae Riz protested right away. "And why am I suddenly being sent out? I'll not allow those kind of people to sit the company. No way."

"Sweetheart, I know that you're concerned about the company but  we'll take care of this. "

"Okay.. okay... but why out of country?" she was still whining.

"You still have your issue with Kwon Jiyong. Until then, you stay out of the picture." Hyun Joong answered.

"Aish! what does my going away has something to do with it."

"Just go. Choose any country and stay there for a week. I hope everything will be settle by then. Go to the villa as soon as you come back or... find a job. I heard your grandmother was trying to vacate a position for you."

Ae Riz sighed deeply. She can't fight with her father. "Fine. I'm going to Japan. When do I leave?" She didn't like the idea of being leaving out from company matters or family matters.

"The sooner the better." Her father answered. "You can pack tonight. I'm sorry sweetheart. uh... you can ask Jae Gyung to go with you. Maybe Jae Jin have schedules in there as well."

"Right. My chance to hang out with Jae Jinnie." Her face tbrightened.

"Go and have fun. Don't think about the company." Her father said.

 

"Lee jae Gyung, I am being exiled somewhere. Japan, to be exact. Wanna come with me?" Ae Riz called Jae Gyung.

"Exile? For what?"

"I was at the board meeting earlier today. My God! They're ready to kill each other. Dad doesn't want me to get involve." Ae Riz explained. "Ah.. does Jae Jinnie have schedules in Japan?"

"When are you leaving?" Jae Gyung asked.

"Tomorrow. You can join me later. I'm staying there for a week. Maybe longer."

"Oh... I have some schedules this week. I'll join you as soon as I finish. Uhmmm, I believe FTIsland have some activities there. I think they left the other day. I'll call Jae Jin and let you know."

Ae Riz was a bit disappointed that Ja Gyung can't go. "Okay. Message me. I'll be packing and maybe will hit the bed early.

She was murmuring while packing her clothes. "Man! What am I gonna do in Japan for 2 weeks?" An idea spark in her head. "She tried Chun Hei's number in Hongkong and it was answered. "Chun Hei?"

" Ae Riz? You're bored. I can see that. So what's up?"

"Can you make time for me? My father is exiling me for few weeks. I have no idea where to go. Can we hang out sometime this week?"

Chun hei laughed heartily. " Ae Riz is exiled. Now that is soooo funny. What happen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter