Tripped by accident

By Accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First chappie while waiting for time for fireworks. Enjoy!

 

An announcement interrupted the music. She was tired and just wanted to sleep the whole flight that's why she made a playlist to listen while sleeping.

"Again,would any doctors on board please make themselves known to the cabin staff," the announcement went again.

She took off the sleeping eye mask and stretched her legs. She looked around. "Excuse me, what's going on?"

"There's a passenger who collapsed. Are you by chance a doctor?"

"What exactly happened?" she took off her seat belt, put on her shoes and followed the FA.

She knelt beside the patient. She checked the pulse. "sir, sir. My name is Ae Riz. Are you feeling pain?"

The man was having a hard time breathing.

 "Sir.. Help me get him in the floor," She asked the male FA next to her. They managed to get the man lay on his back on the floor.  He checked his eyes."Sir? Do you have allergies?" She notice  the unusual redness at the man's neck and cheeks and slight watery eyes. "Can you check his purse and passport..."

"Dairies." The man managed to say it.

"Do you have your pills with you?" Ae Riz didn't wait for his answer. She ran back to her seat and grabbed her purse. She took out a bottle and ran back to the first class cabin. "Sir, are you allergy to dairies?" the man nodded. "Check what he had earlier." she instructed the FA. The FA nodded and left right away. "Sir, I'm going to give you an allergy shots. This..."

"Ahm.. ma'am, can you show us your licence?" The head FA stepped in.

Ae Riz looked at her.

"It's not that we don't trust you but it's our procedure." the woman explained.

Ae Riz got up and breathed deeply. "I'm not licensed. I left med school on my third year but this... This is a common allergy. I have same allergy. It can get extreme."

"Ma'am we can't allow you to give him a shot." the FA said firmly.

Ae Riz sighed deeply. "It's your call. check his belongings. He might have allergy pills. Give him half of pill." She got up and took her purse. She was shaking her head and looking back at the man on the floor but she can't do anything if it's the aircrafts's policy. "Darn! Why didn't I finish my med school."

 

"That was scary," Seung ri commented. The man was just coming out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter