It's a girl!

By Accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh.... Lee Ae Riz, it's nice to see you again,"
Ae Riz turned to where the voice came from. She held tightly to Jiyong's arms. Jiyong was stubborn to insist to accompany Ae Riz pick up a gift for her grandmother. He kept insisting that it will be his few days before leaving for his North America tour.

"Hi Joshua, what are you doing in Seoul?" Ae Riz calmed her voice.
"Seems like you're not happy to see me? I saw the news long time ago. I thought it was just rumor. I came to confirm it and well.... I'm surprise you caught the dragon. How did you do that? Not even his past girlfriends couldn't tie him down. An ordinary good for nothing, drop out girl? I wonder what did you offer. Ah...." Joshua turned to Jiyong. "We're you the one who popped it?"
"Stop Joshua." Ae Riz turned red. "Let's talk some other time."
"Some other time? I read that Gdragon is selfish. He doesn't want to share his to property to others. You think he'll allow you to meet me. Does your boyfriend know about your past?"
"Shut up Joshua! I am not his property. I am his..." Ae Riz shouted. "Leave me alone."
"Hmmm....Your boyfriend doesn't seem to know what are you in.."
Ae Riz cut him. "Joshua. He's not my boyfriend. We're married. He's my husband. Will you at least respect that? I don't know why you're even bothered about this. It's not like we were in a relationship. So get lost."
"Married? I haven't read any news about Kwon Jiyong getting married. Tell me Kwon Jiyong, was it that she offered?"
"Mister, I don't care about your past with my wife. Are you bitter that she didn't gave it to you. And yes, I'm her first. It's the most precious gift she gave me and of course that gift brought us another precious gift," Jiyong smoothen Ae Riz 's bulged tummy. "And FYI, we're married."
 Ae Riz was just staring at Jiyong. 'Did he just called me his wife? Married?'
Joshua fell silent for a bit. "I know her than you do. She married you because you're famous. I don't even know how did that happen. Did you even finished  school?"
Ae Riz had enough. "Look Park Jang Woo, I dropped out of med because I realized it wasn't for me. And yes, I finished my college degree with colors. You? Still mooching your parents?"
"I finished management and I am managing our company." Joshua was still arrogant.
Jiyong had enough as well. "Do you even know my wife to look down on her like that?"
Ae Riz nudge Jiyong to stop.

"Too late to regret. huh? She's mine now." Jiyong said sarcastically. "Let's go hon," Jiyong led Ae Riz out of the shop.
"Who was that? So rude and arrogant," Jiyong opened the passenger door for her.
"Ah... Ugh... Ji," she cringed. Her both hands were holding her tummy then she fell on her knees. "Ji...."
"Ae Riz...What's wrong?" Jiyong went worried.
"Ji, take me to the hospital... now," Ae Riz was crying. She's on her knees and clutching her tummy. "Call 119. She tried to fish her phone from her pocket and called her father. " appa...."
"Sweetheart... Are you okay? Where are you?" her father sounded worried.
"Appa, We're in a mall's parking lot. My tummy suddenly hurt."
"Sweetheart, did someone called 119?"
She turned to Jiyong who was frantically speaking on the phone." Jiyong's speaking to them right now.  Can you call Min Jee and direct her to the hospital. Ji will call you when we...." the phone slipped from her hand.
"Riz, please stay with me. Just bear a little longer." Jiyong reached for her hand. He punched number in his phone. "Hyung, come down to the parking lot.  Ae Riz is in pain."
"She's on labor?"
"Labor?" Jiyong repeated.
"Uh... near to giving birth," his manager explained.
"Oh... . Maybe. I don't know. The paramedics are on their way. " He hang up.

In few minutes Jiyong heard sirens. He breathed in relief. "Hun...they're here. Hang in there."

The paramedics were stunned and surprised that it was Gdragon they are attending but work comes first.
"please.... I think she's on labor." he told the paramedic.
The paramedic knelt beside the door. "ma'am, we're going to lift you in a stretcher." With his strong arms she lifted Ae Riz to the stretcher nearby. In a minute she was inside the ambulance.

"Ji," Ae Riz was calling him softly.

"I'm here. You'll be fine. Everything's going to be okay," he said comforting but his voice betrayed him.

"When is she due?" the paramedics asked Jiyong. "She might be in labor."

"Uh....The doctor said...two weeks." Jiyong tried to remember things. "Yeah.. two weeks. We just met her gyne the other day. She said it will be at the end of the month."

"Her blood pressure shoot up. It's uhmmm kind of dangerous. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter