parents vs kids

By Accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How's everything?" Soo Jin joined the Bigbang family at the lounge. I told my parents to come at six.

"I spoke to your dad earlier and I told him we got an invite as well from our son's coach," Taeyang answered. "Everything are all set. We'll just have to wait for the celebrants."

"Thank you uncles," Soo Jin bowed to the group.

"Don't mention it.  Brace yourself young lady," Taeyang winked at Soo Jin.

Soo Jin's brows creased. "Brace myself?" she repeated.

Soo Jin planned a surprise wedding anniversary for her parents. She gathered all the Bigbang members and  her parents friends and family. It was a planned friendly soccer match where Jae Ryong and Sian will be playing. The veteran Lee Dong Gook will be in the audience to pick  possible candidate for the national soccer team. Before the half time the players will display a congratulatory banner for the couple and the bigbang members will be playing some of their debut song. She already made a short movie about her parents story.

 

Ae Riz was fidgeting from her seat. They were on their way to Jae Ryong's soccer match.

Jiyong noticed it. "Relax. I already talked to my friends. They'll be there to support our son. Soo Jin's friends as well. She'll be okay."

"but hon, it's kinda embarrassing. I mean. Hae Jin is not even 1 year old."

"Honey, this baby is a blessing. Who would have thought we're getting another one right away." Jiyong was grinning. "Our Soo Jin will be ecstatic."

"I just wish she'll get a boyfriend instead." Ae Riz whined.

"Are you trying to push your daughter to early marriage?" Jiyong glanced at his wife.

"That's not what I mean. She's 15. Girls her age are already dating. Look at her. She hangs out with boys. Min Soo. Asher.  Song Manse. Look at her group of friends. She has a girl bestfriend and yet when they hangs out together, it's either playing soccer or outdo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter