back

By Accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ae Riz POV

 

After 5 months I came back to Korea. I wanted to stay longer but my father insisted that I give birth in Korea.

I heard from dad that Jiyong often drop by at home and say hello to dad and also to grandma's place. He's probably hoping I was home. I don't want him to know that I'm back in Korea. It might affect his preparation for his concert. I saw his post in instagram for his concert. I felt relieved that he's keeping himself occupied. It's on the month before my due date. I hope we won't cross path until I give birth. But then, I got worried when he posted something on his instagram. I was near to calling him. Is he doing the same trick he did before so I will go and find him again? I'm not sure. I scrolled down on the comments and thought it's probably a song. Wait, a song? I badly wanted to ask him but knowing him, he'll probably be in my house in a jiffy.

"Gosh! Unnie, I don't still get you." Jae Gyung accompanied me for a visit at the inn. We drove to Monsant for a coffee. "I understand your point but look, Jiyong is serious.."

"Jae Gyung, he broke the pre nup agreement. If we got married. It's over on day 1."

"But unnie, he felt responsible. Why don't you give him the chance. I heard he wasn't himself lately. His SNS shows how miserable he is. Have you seen them? Oh.... Did you see the post? Womb. Unnie, Do you think he's taking about your baby? And this," Jae Gyung showed Ae Riz the recent posted photo. Jiyong captioned it with "Child". "Unnie, she's clearly giving hint about you and your baby. Can't you swallow that pride and accept him?"

"Please, I cut him off my life." I shrugged. "Jae Gyung, he'll be a player for the rest of her life."

"Okay Lee Ae Riz, okay, he's a womaniser. I am with you with that. But would he risk his image for you. Look, you're the first girl he acknowledged in public. Though you're face is not much visible, he didn't deny you. He's willing to take responsibility. Ae Riz, think about your baby. What will you say if she will ask for her father?"

I sighed deeply. I rested my chin on both hands. "I don't know. I... I can't handle him dating  other women. That's why we didn't pushed the wedding. He had a scandal right  away."

Jae Gyung shoulder shrugged. "Well, as you said, he doesn't love you anyways. I still strongly believe in love and marriage. He's probably happy that you're out of his life."

"I guess. I'm trying to avoid reading entertainment news." I sampled the new pastry listed on the menu.  I took  Jae Gyung's both hands and smiled at her. "Thank you for accompanying me here."

"Let's head back." Jae Gyung got up. "Let's walk around. It's my first time here."

"It's beautiful at sunset. You can  drive back later," I suggested.

 

"Hello grandma," Ae Riz walked in the living room.

"How was your trip? her grandmother asked and helped her on the couch.

"It was okay. I get to see the inn before I give birth. Jae Gyung was enthralled. She can't wait to return there with her friends. How are you grandma?"

"darling, are you really set on cutting off Jiyong in your life?" Her grandma didn't answer her.

"Grandma, can we not talk about him.  You saw his character. I can't possibly... Grandma, it's hard for me. I ... I was hurt. " Ae Ri's tears were threatening to drop.

"Alright. Alright. Crying is not good for the baby." her grandmother sighed deeply. "Jiyong's here. He wanted to talk to you."

"Grandma.." Ae Riz started to protest.

"Ae Riz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter