Last Dance

By Accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A news hit the headline. Jiyong was caught again with her girlfriend in Japan. It didn't escape Ae Riz. She was enraged. Jiyong swore he broke up with his girlfriend. She called  the company and informed her absence. She dressed in sweat and left the house. She used the old  car in the garage.

She was under the car tinkering on the parts when she heard Jung Hoon's angry voice.

"Who dared to touch the bentley? I told you I'll personally will look at it."

"Uh... Ahm... your..." she can hear the employee stuttering to answer.

Ae Riz slid out under the car. "Hello there Mr. Par..." she paused. Jiyong was standing beside Park Jung Hoon. "Oh..." she got up

"Lee Ae Riz, this is not a plane. Your grandmother will kill me if she finds out you were under the car."

"Sorry oppa... I..."

"You're stressed. I know that. You don't  call in sick for nothing and yet you're here? I'll deal with you later. Wait me at the office." Jung Hoon was mad at her. He turned to Jiyong. "I'm sorry. But don't worry about the car. I.."

Jiyong left and followed Ae Riz. When they were inside the office, he locked the door.

"What the you think you're doing. You're tummy is showing and you're going under cars. Have you no brain?" Jiyong yelled at her.

Ae Riz face darkened. "You're back. I didn't even know." she said in sarcasm. "I can see you enjoyed your trip in Japan. You didn't even come to.... Kwon Jiyong. Let's not meet again."

"Lee Ae Riz!  We're talking about you here. Did you forget you nearly had miscarriage?!"

"And did you forget who was behind it?" Ae Riz barked back. "This is why I told you a marriage won't work. Now are you getting it?"

"Lee Ae Riz, will you stop this nonsense."

"Nonsense? Sure. Get out of my life." Ae Riz screamed at him and walked out.

"Ae Riz..." Jung Hoon called but she passed him. "Mr. Kwon.." even Jiyong passed him running after Ae Riz

"Ae Riz... let's talk about this..."

But Ae Riz was already on the wheels and sped away.

 

"Hyung, you okay?" Seungri sat beside Jiyong. "You looked occupied since yesterday."

Jiyong sighed. "Lee Ae Riz,"

"What about Miss Lee?"

"She's mad as hell and she's nowhere to be found. I asked her grandmother but she was disappointed in me."

"Who wouldn't?" TOP in. "Ji, you promised you won't date anyone while engaged with her but... look. It's all over the news that you're out with a girl in Japan. Think of Miss Lee's feeling. Be grateful, the family hasn't made a move yet."

"hyung... I don't love her."

"The Jiyong. The why the did you screw her? Worst? why did you proposed marriage?" Top yelled at him. Mad.

"Hyung, you know I wanted a family. She's a perfect candidate." Jiyong tried to plead his case.

"Family my ! You can't start a family with out love. You're just up Kwon Jiyong." TOP wasn't pleased with Jiyong's reasoning. "Break up with Miss Lee. Tell him you'll support... Nah... She's better off with out you. Leave her alone. You think her family will keep still with what you did?"

"I don't know. I want to talk to Ae Riz but.."

"well, good luck hyung," Seungri got up and left.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter