+ one

By Accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where's Ae Riz?" Jiyong asked Ae Riz's father right away. Ae Riz wasn't picking up his calls. When she finally picked it, she sound upset that's why he came running home.

"In the bedroom." Mr. Lee answered. "Sulking."

Jiyong's brows creased. "She wasn't answering my calls and she sounds upset.""How are you my little one?" Jiyong picked his daughter and kissed her.

Soo Jin kissed him back. "Daddy."

"Sweetie, I'll let you play with grandpa first okay. I have to see how is mommy." He put down his daughter who ran towards her grandfather. He knocked at the door and turns the knob."Honey," Ae Riz was on the bed. "Hey, what's wrong? Are you okay?" But Ae Riz wasn't responding. Jiyong took off his jacket and sat at the bedside. "Hon, what's wrong?" Still Ae Riz wasn't responding. "Hon, you're scaring me."

"Kwon Jiyong, please promise me you'll be by my side for the next 8 months," she sobbed.

"8 months? Hon. Ae Riz..." Jiyong's voice started to tremble. "Hon... I.. Honey, don't scare me like this." Jiyong's voice rattled as tears started to trickled down his cheeks. "What's wrong?"

Ae Riz rolled her eyes and creased her brows. "Hon, I think.... The doctor..." Ae Riz suddenly wanted to pull a prank. "The doctor said that..."

Jiyong pulled her and tightly hugged her. The fear in his eyes earlier exploded. "shhhh...We'll make it. We will overcome this. You're strong woman." He released her and looked straight at her eyes. "I love you Lee Aeriz. I made a vow to the heavens that I will be with you in health and sickness. We'll both go thru and overcome this. Hmmm?" he kissed her eyes.

Ae Riz eyed him. "Kwon Jiyong, you make me fall inlove with you every day. I love you more and more for taking care of me and Soo Jin. But..."

"Shhhh...." He silenced her with his lips on his. When he relaesed , his eyes were all red. "Hon, I love you."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter