Daddy loves mommy too

By Accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh...and the mom loves the father long time ago?" Ae Riz said nonchalantly.

"Oh... I... what did you just say?" Jiyong abruptly got up realizing what Ae Riz just said.

"hmmmm?" Ae Riz looked at him innocently.

Jiyong walked towards her and sat beside her. Ae Riz remained composed. She was still calm.

"Lee Ae Riz, did I heard it wrong? I mean what do you mean the mom loves the father?"             

"The father is idiot who can't figure simple korean phrase." Ae Riz shook her head and got up. "I can't believe I was inlove with an idiot." she said in english.

"Lee Ae Riz, I know that I cannot understand english. Will you stop speaking in English and talk to me in Korean."

Ae Riz faced him and raised her brows. She sighed and smirked. "Soo Jin has to learn as many languages as she can. I don't want her to be stuck in korean only."

"Forget Soo Jin. I'm asking what did you just said earlier." Jiyong's both hands were on Ae Riz shoulder. "What do you mean by that?"

"What do you think?" Ae Riz looked at Jiyong straight in the eyes. Battling.

Jiyong tilted his head. "Lee Ae Riz, stop playing with me."

Ae Riz pushed down Jiyong's hands off her shoulders. She raised brows. "Lee Ae Riz loves Kwon Jiyong." She walked away from him.

Jiyong was dumbfounded. He was frozen for a while. When he came back to his senses he walk faster and followed Ae Riz to the bedroom. "Riz, Please tell me I'm not dreaming,"

Ae Riz sat on the bed. "You're the stupidest creature on earth if you still can't understand that."

Jiyong hit his fore head with his palm. "Riz.. I mean..." He was still speechless. Still can't believe what he just heard. "Let's talk about this outside. Soo Jin will wake up," He tried to pull Ae Riz's hand.

Both were quiet when they sat at the couch.

Ae Riz looked at Jiyong. Jiyong met her gaze then both laughed.

"I have tons of question." Jiyong started.

"I can't answer your tons of questions." Ae Riz made a face.

"Aw... come on... Let's start with when did you start liking er... loving me," Jiyong grinned.

"Hmmmmm.... I guess few months after I found out you're my life saver."

"Life saver? Me?" Jiyong pointed at himself. "I saved your life?"

"hmmmm."

"How.. I mean, when? I have no recollection of saving someone."

"You remember when I told you that I met you when my mom passed away?" Jiyong nodded. "I assume you still remember when I sued Seungri. I was summoned to come home with out knowing that my mom passed away. I tried to act strong infront of my father. I stayed behind after the funeral and let go of all what's inside me. It was quite late when I decided to go back home. Then it started raining. I don't know what happened. I just woke up in a hospital. There were no report of who took me in. I investigated and found only the car plate. Hyun Joong found it was registered to your name. The hospital said that a man brought me there and left right away. he even paid my hospital..."

"You're that girl?" Jiyong interrupted. "Seriously? Oh my God! Ae Riz. This is fate. Who would think that the girl I saved that day is the girl infront of me now."

"I never had the chance to thank you for saving me that day. Thank you Kwon Jiyong," she put her arms around his neck.

Jiyong rubbed her nose against hers. "This is what we call destiny. Uh.... so you know me when you punched me?"

Ae Riz nodded. "Dad was so mad when Hyun Joong told him I beat you. He went ranting.'You beat the love of your life? Are you insane?" He mimicked her father. "But he backed down and was ready to go and find you when I told him the reason why I punched you."

"ohh.... I'm just so lucky," Jiyong whistled. "Hmmmm... Have you bee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter