Bargain or Compromise?

By Accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm sorry okay but... please...." Jiyong scratched his head. They were in a beach. He forced Ae Riz to go for a walk. The discussion regarding the abortion was still on. It's not ending at all. "Okay... name your condition? Just don't do abortion. That's considered murder."

Ae Riz glared at him. "When you took my ity did you ever  thought of this might happen?" She said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry. I didn't realize it. We were both drunk."

"I wasn't drunk. I was drugged. There's a difference." Ae Riz corrected. "You drugged me." Ae Riz had suspicion about her passing out in the club. She wasn't drunk at all to have passed out. She can stay up drinking but still know herself. She went to see her doctor and asked for blood test. True, they found traces of GHB on her blood. Her  doctor said she was lucky   to be still alive. The percentage was low but who ever drugged her had an ill intention.

"Please. I didn't drugged you."Jiyong turned away and sighed. "Okay it's all my fault. I shouldn't have brought you there. Blame it all to me. I'll do anything just don't abort the baby. He's innocent."

"Innocent baby with sinful parents." Ae Riz commented. "I know how you wanted to have a kid and wants to get married. But Kwon Jiyong, this is not it. It was a mistake. An accident. We can't get married. You don't love me for God sake. What will I explain to my child if he won't see his father around and watch news that he's with another women."

"Listen to me Lee Ae Riz, I may not love you but I am responsible person. I won't allow my child to get hurt. And I told you before, we can draw up a prenuptial agreement. That I will not divorce you until you do the initiative."

"Look here Mr. Kwon, you think you're smart? Even if we draw that prenup agreement. What do you think will I resort when you are a womanizer? You think I'd stay still and remain Kwon Jiyong's wife while the whole nation talks about you and your girlfriend? You barked at the wrong tree Mr. Kwon."

Jiyong stayed silent.

"Did I hit a spot?"

"Tell me your thoughts then. Are you really going to do abortion?"

"I'm considering."

"Then don't do it. I'll do everything you want. Just let this baby live." Jiyong was near to losing his mind. "Okay, leave out marriage. But I'm not sure how your family will react to it. Your grandmother looks like she's determined to get you married."

Ae Riz scoffed. "Everything?"

"Everything." Jiyong said firmly.

"To the extent of giving up your career and living with me?" she asked.

Jiyong breathed deeply. "I can't do that. I have no means to support you if I'll give up my career."

Ae Riz chuckled. "I want Monsant."

"Monsant?" Jiyong repeated. "My cafe?"

Ae Riz nodded."And a sole proprietorship of peaceminusone fashion line."

"Whaat? I just started that fashion line and that's... that's the only line associated to me. Besides, I am not the sole owner of the line. It's a group of people who owns it. I've been planning for that for long time and you want it yourself? What are you?"

"A mother who wants security for her child. I'm going back to Seoul tomorrow and I expect an answer in the evening. We'll talk again till then." Ae Riz got up.

"I... wait. Give me a week.."

"Tomorrow evening. I will arrange a dinner at a restaurant. I'll have my lawyer draw up everything. I'll message you the address." Ae Riz said in mono tone voice

"Ae Riz, please. Consider the life of that baby." Jiyong pleaded.

Ae Riz tilted her head side wards. She hasn't asked Jiyong about it. "How did you know my name is Ae Riz. I never mentioned it to you."

"Uh.... I clarified with your grandmother." he lied.

"I don't know how you made a deal with my grandmother but.... this thing doesn't work for me."

"Alright, what's my guarantee that you won't abort the baby?" Jiyong gave up.

"I want the papers and I'll let you know." Ae Riz walked back towards the car.

 

"Okay, what do you know about me?" Ae Riz asked.They drove to  monsant for refreshment.

"Nothing much and I want to know more about you." Jiyong answered.

"Just tell me what you know about me and let's see if that was me." Ae Riz repeated.

"Lee Ae Riz. Heiress. Aeronatical engineer. Speaks English and French fluently. You sleep walk. You have a bad temper. You love to walk in the rain?"

Ae Riz looked at him. She chuckled. "Walking in the rain. You might want to write a song about that." She joked.

"You sound sarcastic," Jiyong noticed.

"Do I? You're a composer. Ah... Do you serve Creme brule in the house?"

"Creme Brule?" Jiyong was clueless and then grabbed his phone to seach for it. "Ah... We don't carry it. You can try the tangerine cake. It's reccomended. It's from our own Hallabongs"

"Oh... Really?" Ae Riz became excited just with the mention of Hallabong alone. She loves the hallabongs to the point of having boxes shipped to Seoul. "Can you get me a slice? Ah.... Also carrot juice please."

Jiyong stared at her and got up. He came back with a tray with their snacks. "I had fresh orange juice. It's good for you."

"Thanks." Ae Riz started to dig in on the cake. "Oh.... wow! Do they bake this in the house or order it? I'm getting some for grandma."

"It's a home made. We order them everyday."

"Hmmm.....Ahhhmmm... Can you order for me. I'm bringing back to Seoul."

"I'll ask the manager to give them a call. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter