sleepwalker

By Accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sir, I might be getting married. It will probably cause chaotic soon," Jiyong was infront of his CEO.

"Marr...Married? Wait... What..? What did you just said Jiyong?" the president just stared at him.

Jiyong breathed deeply. "Remember the man who came and asked if I slept with her daughter?"

"Oh, please Jiyong..."

"It's her. I didn't know she's the daughter. I didn't know anything about her. And... Uh.. she's pregnant."

"What?" the CEO got up from his chair. "Kwon Jiyong! You..."

Jiyong was still calm. "Well, it's about time I have a family."

"Kwon Jiyong..." the CEO doesn't know what to say.  "Okay...Okay... I know you wanted a family. But.... Taking us by surprise and on top of that? A chaebol daughter? Kwon Jiyong what were you thinking? Did you ever date?" Jiyong was still silent. He sat down and sighed. "Okay, What now? Did you meet the parents already? Who proposed the marriage?When are you planning to announce it?" The CEO didn't even gave him a chance to answer any question.

"Her father and grandmother gave their blessing but Ae Riz don't want to get married. She's scared."

"Of course. I can feel her." The CEO said.

"But I'll change her mind." Jiyong was confident.

"Wait, Jiyong, are you marrying her because she's an heiress? Or because she's pregnant?"

Jiyong looked at his CEO. That's a given. Everyone will be asking that same question.  "I want to marry her because I want to be a father for her baby and have a family. I pursued her without knowing who she was. I know people will think I am marrying her because she's an heiress but no."

"Tell me honestly." the CEO leaned back.

"Lee Ae Riz has a clean record. She's an engineer and doesn't meddle with her family business. People will dig into her life but they won't find any flaws. Hyung, it's time I have my own family and she's the perfect person."

"You love her?" the CEO continued the interrogation.

Jiyong sighed. "She challenged me. I wanna know why she's not interested in me."

"Don't be conceited Jiyong. Not all women likes  you. If that's your plan, you better leave her alone."

"I have to persuade her. If we can make an agreement and decision, we want the wedding before she shows up.

The CEO chuckled. "You took me by surprise. I want to meet this girl. Does your member know?"

"Only her family and you knows about it for now. My family doesn't know yet."

"This girl is sure something." the CEO commented.

Jiyong chuckled. "The girl who sue Seungri."

The CEO's brows were drawn tot he middle. "What?" he laughed. "She must be really something. I'm looking forward to meet her,"

 

"Grandma!!!" Ae Riz was yelling on the phone. Her grandma has to withdraw the phone from her ears. "Are you with Kwon Jiyong?"
"Hmmmm..."
"Grandma... You're not helping at all." she whined.
"Grandma's bit busy. I'll talk to you later." she hang up and turned to Jiyong. "That was a brilliant idea. How did you come up with that?"
"That proves that she follows me in SNS." Jiyong grinned. He posted a photo of hand holding a dainty cup and captioned it with 'Date with grandma.'
"My grand daughter. I think he likes you. She's probably just scared because of your status."
"I still can't read her. Maybe she likes me a bit that's why she agreed to date but now? I don't know. I know I'm at fault. I should have used protection," Jiyong felt so ashamed of himself.
"No.. No.. don't be. I like it. I'm going to be a great grandmother. But does your parents know?"
Jiyong shook his head. "My parents will be thrilled but I  really want to have Ae Riz agree first."
"My grand daughter is stubborn as hell but I'm sure you'll hit her weakness."
"Uhmm... Should I buy her something?" Jiyong suggested.
"And what are you going to buy her? She has everything and I'm pretty sure she'll reject it right away. You'll be lucky if she'll return it to you. I'm pretty sure your gifts will go straight to the charity."
"oh...What do you suggest then?" Jiyong leaned back.
"Ask her. She's going to the villa in the week end I think because she finished  her orientation at her job."
"Work? She's working? But she's pregnant. She can't .... Grandma...She can't work." Jiyong turned worried.
"It's fine. I'm sure it's not heavy. She knows better. She studied medicine."
"Medicine? I thought she's an engineer?"
"Ah.. that girl. She studied medicine for 3 years and then shifted to Aeronautics. I don't understand that girl but looks like she's enjoying being an engineer. I think medicine was too stressful for her."
Jiyong just nodded. "Your grand daughter is so smart. Now I feel so inferior."
Grandmother chuckled. "Come on, you're Gdragon. What I think, my grand daughter is inferior."
"You think so? Where did you say she's headed this weekend?"
"At her villa in Jeju."
She has a villa in jeju?" Jiyong repated.
"A guest house. She doesn't want it called villa but it's more like a villa."
"What's the name of the guest house?"
"Auberge Sans Souci. It's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter