A date

By Accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Breaking News!!!!

Kwon Jiyong. Gdragon.  Bigbang's leader was spotted with a girl. Gdragon had always been discreet with his personal life. Even caught with a girl, his agency never made comment on it, denying it to be exact. But this time, Kwon Jiyong was openly walking and shopping with his girlfriend in public. The girl is not a celebrity otherwise she should already been identified. According to netizen who saw them, they saw them  going into jewelry shop and ended in a restaurant. It's unusual for Kwon Jiyong to be open with her personal life. Could it be that Kwon Jiyong will finally settle down. Reporters tried to reach out to YG but the agency didn't made any comment. Well, let's wait for Gdragon to say it himself.

 

"Oh my God," Ae Riz exclaimed as soon as they were seated inside the restaurant.
"Something wrong?" Jiyong asked.
Ae Riz showed him her phone. Lot of miscalls from Shonae and Hei Hei. Shonae's  currently calling. "It must have been out in the net." She answered the video call. "hello Nae,"
"Please tell me it's not you." Shonae said without saying her greetings. "Uh... on the other hand, please tell me it's you. Ae Riz, it's all over the net. I don't believe it's you until I confirm it from you. You don't even know the guy."
"Say hello to the dragon himself," Ae Riz shifted the phone facing Jiyong.  "Ji, my good friend from England. It reached her."
"Hi" Jiyong waved.
"Oh my God! the ! Ae Riz! It's true!!!!" Shonae was squealing. "How did that happened? Were you dating when we came last time? Why didn't you introduce him?"
"Uh.... We weren't serious that time. Uh.... we realized that uhm... we love each other." Ae Riz struggled to say the word. '! Why did I say that? He doesn't even like me,' she wanted to take back what she said. "I haven't seen the news. Am I really visible?"
"Nope but I recognized your ring! I knew it when I saw it. I searched other photos. It's you but don't worry it's hard to recognize you. Anyways, I'm sooo happy you got yourself a boyfriend.. and man!it's not just boyfriend. It's Gdragon! So all along you're waiting for Gdragon. Figures." Shonae teased. "Now I am soooo jealous."
"Will you be more jealous if I say I'm going to be a mommy in 7 months."
"Whaaat?!!!" Shonae screamed! " you Ae Riz Lee! You did great!"
"Now Miss Nae, stop screaming profanities." Ae Riz was trying to be calm. "Uh.... We're having the wedding soon. I'll email you the details and let me know if you can make it...  Chun Hei's calling. I'll let you go. Check you email tomorrow." She hang up and answered the incoming call."
"Please tell me it's not you," Hei Hei said right away.
"If you're talking about Gdragon, yes. I am the woman in the photos and I can't talk to you longer. I'll call you when I get home."
"No ! Looks like you guys are shopping for ring. Are you getting married?"
"In two weeks, I guess. I know it's a short notice but I hope you can come. How did you know? Nae said my face is not visible."
"Duh1 I had the ring customized and hell I am coming! I don't care if I lose my job. I get to see the dragon. Okay, I won't hold you any longer. Talk to you soon," Hei Hei hang up first.
"Sorry about that," Ae Riz apologized. "My close friends when I was studying Med."
"It's ringing again. Aren't you going to answer it?" Jiyong was grinning.
jae Gyung was calling. "How come your phone is not ringing. Does your friends knew about it?" she was suspicious.
"I turned it off. You should yours."
"Ji... It's all over the news." She whined. "Oh Jae Gyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter