Party

Don't Touch My Sister!!

Click ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=disYdQr7FBY


The week went on normally with you and Teen Top seemed to have left you. Soon it was weekend and your father prepared a welcome party for you. You even tried to convince him that it was alright and he shouldn't prepare a big party for you but he insisted. You were defeated and your father launched a big party at your house. Your father invited most of his business partners and almost all of the school community.

Yuni, Jeongmin's personal maid, lead you to the stylist and they worked their magic at you. They pulled your hair into a nice bun and secure it with a cute tiara hair clip. They put only little make up since you were born a natural beauty. As soon as they finished, Yuni lead you to your bedroom and set out the dress you and accessories that you are expected to wear. 

"It's beautiful." you told her and she smiled.

"It is young lady. And I'm sure it will look good on you." she told you and smiled. She helped you wear your dress and gave you the shoes that matched your outfit. You stared at the mirror and was in awe.

"Is that me?" you asked Yuni and she nodded. "Woah."

She smiled as you were staring at yourself then looked at the clock. 

"young lady, it is time." she told you and you nodded.

 

Jeongmin waited for you outside your room. He wore a black coat and white tie which look good on him. As the door of your room opened, he stared at you with awe and you sheepishly looked at him.

"Do I look alright oppa?" you asked him and he walked closer to you.

"You look beautiful." he said softly and you smiled.

"Let's go, Appa's waiting downstairs." he told you and you nodded. he held out his arm and you hook your arm with his and lead you towards your garden.

 

Boyfriend was already there at the party and talking with some of the guests. Soon, murmurs filled the garden as you and Jeongmin entered. Boyfriend stopped and look at the center of attention and opened their mouths in awe.

"~~~~~~-ah sure look beautiful." Minwoo stated and the twins nodded their head.

"I guess, having a pretty face runs in their family." Donghyun smiled as he stared at you and Jeongmin.

Hyunseong who is sitting quietly at the back looked at you and never did his eyes left you.

 

"Everyone, I present to you, my daughter, Lee ~~~~~~~-ah." your father said and you bowed down infront of everyone and everyone clapped.

Soon a music started and Jeongmin lead you into the middle and both of you danced. The crowd looked at both of you with joy as the two of you gracefully danced. After the music stopped, both of you bowed down and went to Boyfriend's table.

"You look beautiful ~~~~~~-ah!" Donghyun cheerfully said and you bit your lower lip.

"Kamshamnida, Donghyun-sshi." you sheepishly told him.

"Drop the formalities, just call me Donghyun oppa." he said smiling.

"Donghyun...oppa?" you told him and his smile grew bigger.

"That's better he said."

"Omo! Why did she call you oppa?! it's unfair hyung!" the three maknaes whined.

"I'm older than her that's why." Donghyun stated and ignored the three of them. You laughed at the three's childishness.

Soon your father called Jeongmin and he left you with Boyfriend. You saw him being introduced by some of your father's business partners and you smiled. You turned back at Boyfriend and saw Donghyun is still struggling to calm the three maknae down and laughed. You looked around and saw Hyunseong sitting alone. You sat beside him and bit your lip.

Among all of them, Hyunseong is the most quiet and you haven't talked to him that much. You were still trying to think on what topic you would open up to him when he looked at you and called you. You snapped out of your thoughts and looked at him.

"W-what is it?" you nervously replied and he looked at you in confusion. He then laughed and you felt your heart flipped.

*His laugh......it's so cute.* you thought then shook your head and looked back at him.

"Don't worry, I don't bite." He smiled and you instantly smiled back.

"Do you want to take a walk around?" he offered and you tilted your head.

"Wae?" you asked him and he shrugged.

"It's quite noisy here. Would you like to come? or I'll just walk by myself." He stated and you looked at him shocked.

"ANIYO! I'll come with you." you quickly told him and he stared at you. He laughed at your cuteness then stood up. He held out a hand and you took it. He lead you away from boyfriend and walked quietly.

It was a quiet atmosphere but you felt comfortable even if both of you didn't say a single word.

"Did you know that Jeongmin always dreamed of you?" He said breaking the silence. You looked at him and he smiled.

"He told me he had dreams of his baby sister once in awhile." he stated and you stared at the ground.

"He missed you so much and even if he doesn't show it, he was hurt badly when you told him you don't remember him." He continued.

"I...I didn't know." You told him quietly and he softened. Then you looked at him weirdly and he looked at you in confusion.

"Wae?" he asked you.

"How did you know that I didn't remember Jeongminnie oppa the moment we met?" you said staring at him and he laughed.

"It may not look like it but I'm his best friend." he told you. "He open up to me most of the time."

You nodded your head in understanding and both of you continued walking around. You asked him some things and he would usually answer them with two or three words. Even if he didn't speak too much, you learned a lot of things about him.

*He's so quiet and mysterious.* you thought deeply. He looked straight to your eyes.

"Oppa." he blurted. your snapped out of your thoughts and looked at him.

"Huh?" you blurted and he smiled.

"Call me oppa." he said and you stared at him. "Since you're Jeongmin's dongsaeng and I'm older than both of you, call me oppa."

You tried to process everything he said and soon you found yourself blurting the words that said 'Hyungseong oppa.'

"Hyunseong oppa." you repeated and you smiled at him. The way you said his name and saying oppa made his heart jumped.

"That's better." he said and showed you one of his rare smiles. Now it was your heart that jumped as he showed you his smile.

You felt your cheeks burn and you were thankful it was dark and he didn't see your face. Soon both of you went back to the party and saw Boyfriend standing still with someone in front of them. As both of you walked closer towards them, Hyunseong stiffened and you followed his gaze making you stop in your tracks and widen your eyes.

"That's........"


Who?! :O Hyunseong and you moment :">

Thank you for subscribing and reading my fanfic! saranghae! <3

Comments are very much appreciated! ^^

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOYFRIEND'S MIRROR PRINCE, LEE JEONGMIN!! <3 

image