Could It Be?

Don't Touch My Sister!!

Click ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_j7mdVYcuk


It was lunch break and Boyfriend is quietly resting on the garden while their fan girls are staying atleast 15 meters away to check on them. The twins were busy engulfing their own food. Minwoo and Donghyun having a happy chat while Jeongmin was enjoying the peaceful atmosphere and Hyunseong busy reading his book.

You happily skipped on the hallway with a lunch box on your hand. You stopped and took a peek at the school's garden and saw Boyfriend peacefully enjoying their lunch. You looked at the lunch box in your hand and smiled.

*I hope Jeongminnie oppa likes it....Hyunseong oppa too.* you thought and smiled. You took a deep breathe and walked pass Boyfriend's fan girls and went towards them.

"Annyeong~~!" you cheerfully said as you stood infront of them. Everyone diverted their attention to you and smiled as soon as they saw you.

"~~~~~~~-ah! Annyeong~!" the maknaes said. Donghyun nodded at you while Hyunseong smiled. Jeongmin smiled at the sight of you.

"Dongsaeng~! come sit here." he cheerfully said patting the space beside him. You sat beside him and looked at him smiling. He looked at you with curious eyes. You held out the lunch box infront of me making him blink his eyes in surprise. 

"It's lunch that I made. Eat it Jeongminnie oppa." you happily said and Jeongmin is still stunned by your 'suprise gift'.

He pointed himself and blurted, "Its for me?"

You nodded and smiled. He took it and smiled. 

"Komawo dongsaeng~." he cutely said making you giggle. 

"Omo! we're jealous!" the twins protested. "How come we don't have one and hyung has?!"

"It's because HE'S ~~~~~~~-ah's oppa." Donghyun stated rolling his eyes.

"But we're her oppa too!" Youngmin whined.

"Ne, that's right." Kwangmin pouted.

"He's the real oppa." Minwoo stated and shook his head at the twins reaction. You giggled at their cute reaction.

Jeongmin opened the lunch box and looked with awe the lunch you had made.

"Woah. it looks good." Donghyun said eyeing the lunch box and Jeongmin nodded. Hyunseong looked up from his book. 

Jeongmin was about to eat the lunch when you stopped him.

"Omo! Oppa I forgot! You need to share that with Hyunseong oppa." you said.

"BWOH?!" everyone blurted making Hyunseong looked at you confused. You smiled at him.

"WHY DOES HYUNSEONG HYUNG GETS TO EAT SOME OF THE LUNCH YOU HAD MADE?!!" the twins whined.

"Yeah! It's kind of unfair now ~~~~~~-ah." Minwoo pouted.

"On top of that, she called him oppa." Donghyun added.

"OPPA?!" The maknaes said in unison. "THAT'S UNFAIR!!" all of them whined and you just ignored them.

"Go oppa, share it with Hyunseong oppa." you happily ordered Jeongmin ignoring the three maknaes and he followed you.

"Since when did you two become close?" he asked you.

"A few days ago." you replied and smiled. You looked at Hyunseong who's looking at you with confused eyes. You smiled at him and he automatically smiled back.

"It's a thank you gift for yesterday." you sheepishly said to him and he chuckled.

"Oh. I see." he said. "your welcome and thanks for the lunch." he smiled.

"Yah, what about me?" Donghyun said and you chuckled.

"Don't worry Donghyun oppa. I'll cook for you next." You said and he pumped up  fist in the air.

"YES!" he cheered making you laugh. The three maknaes heard about this and whined at you even more. Donghyun dragged them away from you and tried to calm them. You laugh as Donghyun and the three maknaes continue their 'fight'.

Meanwhile, Jeongmin and Hyunseong were enjoying your lunch. Hyunseong smiled to himself as he ate your food and thought about what happened yesterday. Jeongmin watched him as he eats and looked at you. Hyunseong looked at Jeongmin and asked him, 

"Is there something wrong?"

Jeongmin shook his head. "Nothing. Just wandering." he said and continued to eat. Hyunseong looked at him for awhile but then continued to eat the lunch too.

*Could it be?* Jeongmin thought as he looked at you then at Hyunseong.


What could be? :O

How are you guys? ;)

Thank for subscribing and reading my fanfic! saranghae! <3

Comments are very much appreciated. ^^

tumblr_lm7e6bYPn31qdoos6.gif