F.U.N.?

Don't Touch My Sister!!

Click ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLiPjXo7ru4


" 2."

 

 

You looked at Chunji and he's pouting looking disappointed.

"I wanted to go with you dongsaeng but it seems like I need to go with CAP hyung." he sighed and patted your head.

You looked down on your piece of the paper and blurted out what is written.

"3." you softly said and everyone whined.

"Why does ~~~~~~~-ah have to go with L.joe hyung."  Ricky whined.

"Hyung, Let's exchange please." Changjo pleaded but L.joe ignored him.

*I guess luck's on my side.* L.joe thought and smirked.

Chunji came infront of you and he glared at L.joe.

"Don't do anything stupid to my dearest cousin or else you'll be dead." He stated and L.joe patted his shoulder.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of her." L.joe smiled and Chunji relaxed.

"Well, you better." Chunji stated.

Everyone left and made their own way on different rides. You and L.joe were left alone there and didn't know what to do.

L.joe, being the playboy he is, had already an idea on how to spend his time with you.

"Come, let's go." he said smiling and you smiled back.

"Can we go to the roller coaster first?" you asked excited and L.joe flinched.

He didn't expect you to be excited riding on a scary ride like that. He then nodded at you and you cheered.

"Let's go. it's that way." he said. He held out a hand and you ignore it making your way towards the roller coaster.

You left him standing there with his hand held out dumbfounded. He shook his head and smirked.

*This is going to be fun.* he thought and followed you.

 

You went from one scary ride to another and you grew tired. You asked L.joe if you could rest for awhile and he agreed. 

You sat on a bench and stretched your legs out while waiting for L.joe. You looked around and still be amused on how nice and large your cousin's amusement park is.

Then a can of soda was infront of you. You looked up and saw L.joe. You smiled and took it from him and he sat down beside you.

No one talked until L.joe broke the silence.

"You are one crazy and adventurous girl." he said and laughed. You looked at him and tilted your head. He looked at you and smiled.

"I never met a girl who likes to ride those crazy rides without being forced or dared." he stated and you smiled.

"Really?" you asked and he nodded.

"Then I'm glad I'm the one who's with you today." you stated and he looked at you.

"Wae?" he asked.

"Because I broke your record. Now you met someone adventurous inside and not on the outside." you smiled and both of you laughed.

He looked at his watch and signed.

"It's getting late. Let's ride one more and meet up with others." he said and you agreed.

"So what ride is it miss Lee?" he said and you thought about it.

"Ferris Wheel!" you blurted and grabbed his hand dragging him towards your last ride.

 

The two of you rode the Ferris Wheel and sat across each other.

As the ferris wheel started to get higher, you looked out and was awed with the view.

L.joe didn't mind the view and was staring at you ever since the ride started.

*You're really one of a kind.* he thought and chuckled to himself.


You broke the record. ^^

Thank you for subscribing and reading my fanfic! saranghae <3

Comments are very much appreciated. ^^