Oppa

Don't Touch My Sister!!

Click ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD3LzPp6KDs&feature=related


After few minutes of traveling, you arrived at your house. You stepped out of your car and your eyes widened at what you saw.

*They call this a house?! I call it a mansion!* you thought and went inside with your father and brother.

Soon, the maids brought your things and guided you to your room. They left you alone and you took this time to take a shower and change into more comfortable clothes. After changing you looked around and went outside your room. You toured yourself into your 'house'. You took a left and entered the room you first saw. You looked around and saw that it was a bedroom.

You sat on the bed and looked at the room. Your eyes looked around until you saw something. A picture frame sat on the bedside table. Curious you took it and look at it. It's a photo of you and a boy. Both of you were smiling widely at the camera.

*That's me. How come this room have a photo of me when I was young? and who is that boy beside me?* You thought confused. You were staring at the photo when you felt a presence behind you.

"That's you......and me."

You were startled and looked behind you to see Jeongmin standing behind you looking at the photo.

"I guess I startled you?" he asked and you nodded. " Mianhae" he apologized then laughed.

"You know what? It's funny how destiny plays with us. I waited for so long to see my dearest sister again and here you are but you can't even remember who I am." he stated and you softened.

"Mianhae. I'll try to remember who you are, Jeongmin." you softly said and Jeongmin softened.

"It's oppa for you." he said and you looked at him.

"Jeongmin.....oppa?" you said and he smiled. 

"Yes, that's right." he said and you laughed.

"Jeongmin oppa.....Jeongminnie oppa. Can I call you Jeongminnie oppa?" you said laughing and he was shocked.

"Of course you can." he finally said.

"Jeongminnie oppa. it's cute." you said and laughed again. Jeongmin softly looked at you. 

*That's what you used to call me when we were little.* Jeongmin thought and he took the frame from you and placed it down.

"Come on." he said grabbing your hand and dragging you outside.

"Where are we going oppa?" you asked him.

"We're having ice cream." Jeongmin said smiling and brought you to the ice cream shop where both of you usually go when you were still young.


Jeongminnie oppa ^^

Thank you for subscribing and reading my fanfic! saranghae <3

Comments are very much appreciated ^^

HAPPY NEW YEAR ASIANFANFICS! ^^

kpop_llyysm9oFh1qfdn23o1_400.gif