Boyfriend

Don't Touch My Sister!!

Click ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRc9B0Ryvq0


After the big shocking news that the school you're currently in is owned by your father and after surviving the first few subjects that you were in that day, it was already break time. You went to your locker first then, went to the cafeteria to grab something to eat.

After buying some food you went to an unoccupied seat in the cafeteria.

*It feels so lonely eating alone. I wonder where is Jeongmin oppa.* you thought.

Some people looked at you while you ate. Some just glare and some were grinning. You looked at them and they instantly went back to eating their food.

You sighed and continued eating. Suddenly, a shout from somewhere made the whole cafeteria murmur and squeal in delight especially the girls.

"Boyfriend is here!!" one of the girls shouted and you looked at who they are referring to.

Out came the school's kind and sweet kingkas, Boyfriend. You looked at each faces and stopped at one familiar face.

*Jeongminnie oppa?!* you thought shocked and confused. They went to their usual seat and after buying their food and chatted happily with each other. Girls would squeal after being wink at by some guys who looked like twins. You were still in shock at what you saw and can't process everything that happened. You stared at Jeongmin for a long time and as if he saw you staring, he looked up from his food and saw you. He smiled and you snapped out of your senses and smiled back. He stood up and one of s asked him something. He talked to him and made his way to you.

"~~~~~~-ah!" he called and sat beside you making the people's murmur louder and the girls glare at you. You stared at him as he sat down and he tilt his head in confusion.

"Wae?" he asked innocently.

"Why? How? What.." you said confused and he laughed.

"I think I know why you're staring at me like that." he said and laughed even more. You just continued staring at him and he instantly stopped.

"Come dongsaeng, I'll introduce you to them." he said as he grabbed your hand and dragged you towards the table where he's friends are.

Loud Murmurs filled the cafeteria as Jeongmin dragged you to the school's kingkas, Boyfriend. Some girls would even cry, some would stare and some would engulf their food angrily. You sheepishly lowered your head as you and Jeongmin pass by some of the tables.

As you and Jeongmin reached Boyfriend's table, he placed an arm around you making almost all of the girls cry at disappointment. You bit your lower lip and looked at Jeongmin who smiles widely at his friends. Boyfriend looked at you with interest then looked at Jeongmin.

"So hyung, who is she?" a guy with cute features said pointing at you.

"Everyone, I would like you to meet, ~~~~~~~~-ah, my dearest sister." Jeongmin said smiling. You bowed down to them and smiled.

"Annyeong, Lee ~~~~~~-ah imnida." you sheepishly said then smiled. Everyone instantly smiled back as they saw your smile.

"Omo, so she's your long lost sister?!" one of the twins said and Jeongmin nodded.

"Well, I'm happy that you already found her." the one who looked matured and like a leader said. Jeongmin nodded.

"Kamshamnida hyung." Jeongmin thanked him.

"Well we need to introduce ourselves then." he said.

"Annyeong, Kim Donghyun imnida. It's nice to finally meet you." the matured guy said.

"No Minwoo here!" the cute guy introduced himself with an aegyo.

"Annyeong I'm Kwangmin."

"And I'm Youngmin. Maybe you already noticed but we'll say it anyway, we're the Jo twins." he said cutely.

"Hyungseong. nice to meet you." the quiet guy at the end said and you nodded. 

"Is it okay if my sister stays with us during lunch?" Jeongmin asked and everyone nodded.

"Besides its fun when there's a girl around us." Youngmin said winking at you making Jeongmin smack his head.

"It hurts hyung!" he whined and everyone laughed.

"I see someone's overprotective." Donghyun cooed but Jeongmin didn't mind him.

Jeongmin sat beside Hyunseong and patted the space beside him for you to sit.

Boyfriend was friendly towards you and you were glad Jeongmin introduced you to them. Soon you and Boyfriend are chatting about some things and sometimes laugh at each others jokes. But soon, the laughter died when someone from the crowd shouted.

 

"THEY'RE HERE!"


Who's here?! :O

Thank you for subscribing and reading my fanfic! saranghae <3

Comments are very much appreciated.^^

tumblr_lmixweUiCS1qau326.gif