StarTOP Academy.

Don't Touch My Sister!!

Click ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvlRYXE58kI

The phrases in Blue are words spoken in English. ^^


Days went by and you and Jeongmin are getting along. The two of you were closer than before. Later at night, your father called for you in the study room and told you the most shocking news you had heard.

"WHAT?! SCHOOL?! HERE IN KOREA?!" You shouted bewildered while your father laughed.

"Of course, you need to continue your studies here." Your father stated and you warily looked at him.

"But..." you blurted and your father shook his head.

"Don't worry. I'll take care of everything from now on. You'll be entering StarTOP Academy tomorrow with Jeongmin, alright?" he stated.

"I guess." you said and left him alone.

*School. I wonder how will it be now that I'm here in Korea.* you thought and went back to your room.

 

The next morning, you woke up due to the voice of your excited brother.

"~~~~~~~~-AH!! WAKE UP!" he happily said shaking you.

"Five more minutes." you groaned and he laughed.

"Aigoo, you're gonna be late for school. Come on!" he said pulling you up.

"Alright I'm up, I'm up!" you said in defeat and went straight to the bathroom and took a shower.

"I'll be waiting downstairs." he stated and left you alone.

After changing into your uniform, you went downstairs and joined Jeongmin and your father for breakfast.

"Are you ready for school?" your father asked you.

"Honestly? no." you stated and ate your breakfast.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you dongsaeng~" Jeongmin cooed as he patted your head.

"Hurry and finish your food. You're going to be late." your father told you and both of you finished your food.

"Bye Appa!" both of you waved goodbye and went outside. You looked around confused and looked at Jeongmin.

"Wae? is there a problem?" he asked you.

"Uhmm, We're not going to use a car when going to school?" you sheepishly asked him and he laughed.

"Aniyo. The school's just a 10 min walk from here and besides its fun walking to school." he smiled at you.

 

After walking for some time, the two of you reached StarTOP Academy. You were quite nervouse when entering the school and Jeongmin noticed it. He noticed your shoulder and told you to relax. Surprisingly, you had relax the moment he told you to be so. When both of you entered the school, glares and murmurs welcomed you.

"Who is she?" "How dare she come to school with Jeongmin oppa!" "She's beautiful." "Why is she with Jeongmin sshi?"

You noticed the weird atmosphere and looked at Jeongmin. He looked at you and smiled.

"Don't mind them." he said and you nodded.

The two of you reached the principal's office and Jeongmin left you since he had to go to class. You took all your guts to open the door and enter the school's principal's office.

"Annyeong..." you warily said then the principal stood up and walked close to you.

"~~~~~~-ah! welcome!" the principal said. You bowed down to him and he patted your shoulder.

"Welcome to StarTOP Academy! I already had guess that you would be entering this lovely school." he said grinning. 

"Wae? Is this one of the best schools here in Korea?" you asked tilting your head.

"Well, yes. you're right about. But thats not the reason I thought you would be here. I guess you would be entering here since this school is owned by YOUR family, the Lee's." he said coolly.

"WHAT?!! THIS SCHOOL IS OURS?!!!"


You owned the school. :O

Thank you for subscribing and reading my fanfic! saranghae! <3

Comments are very much appreciated. ^^

tumblr_lprh5zPwPx1qdkixw.gif