Lotte World

Don't Touch My Sister!!

 

Click ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRadrGY9i0Y


You and Teen Top arrived at your destination and you were quite shocked that it was an amusement park.

"What are we doing here?" you asked them and they laughed.

"What else? To have fun!" Ricky cheered and skipped towards you.

"Come on." He said dragging you towards the entrance.

Both of you entered the park and you looked around with awe.

"Welcome to Lotte World!" CAP stated.

"Woah." you blurted.

"Do you like it here?" Chunji asked appearing beside you.

"It looks amazing and it screams fun all over." you told him making him laugh.

"Its good you like it." he smiled.

You looked around and found something weird. You looked at Chunji curiously and he looked at you tilting his head.

"What is it cousin?" he said.

"Why aren't there any people around here? I thought this is an amusement park." you asked and everyone laughed.

"It is an amusement park alright." Niel stated.

"Its just that it's actually closed today." Changjo added making you widened your eyes.

"If its closed then how come we can come inside?!" you said shocked.

"It's because its reserve for us only today." L.joe stated and you gawked at him.

"You can DO THAT?!" you blurted making everyone laugh even more.

"Of course we can." Niel said.

"Yeah, afterall Chunji hyung owns this place." Changjo stated. You were shocked at what you heard and looked at Chunji with wide eyes.

"YOU OWN THIS PLACE?!" you said and Chunji nodded.

"Our Families one of the elites here in Seoul afterall." he said and smiled.

Your were still processing everything when he grabbed your hand and lead you to one of the rides.

"Come on. Let's have fun!" he said and Teen Top followed.

After trying out different rides you and Teen Top stopped for awhile to have a break.

Everyone were happily chatting with each other when you looked at Chunji.

He felt as if someone's staring at him and looked towards you and smiled.

"Chunji,"  you started but he cut you off.

"It's oppa for you dearest cousin." he said and you bit your lip.

"It's awkward calling you Chunji oppa.." you said and he tilted his head.

"Then call me Chan Hee oppa." he said smiling.

"Chan Hee oppa..." you whispered and smiled.

"Chan Hee oppa. I like it much better." you said smiling and he grinned.

"If you like it that much then I grant you permission to call me by my real name since you're my dearest cousin." he said smiling and you smiled back.

"Komawo Chan Hee oppa for inviting me here." you said showing him one of your genuine smiles. He looked at you and softened.

"Your welcome." he said patting your head. Then Ricky suggested something that diverted both your attention to him.

"It's starting to get dark and since we can't do everything we like let's go on groups!" he cheered and everyone agreed.

"Then I'll go with ~~~~~~~-ah." all of Teen Top said at once.

"Yah! I'm supposed to be with her since I'm her cousin!" Chunji protested.

"No! I'm the one cause I'm the leader." CAP said.

"No! me! since i suggested the idea!" Ricky protested. All of them were fighting who to pair up with you when you suddenly talked making them looked at you.

"How about we draw lots?" you suggested and everyone agreed.

Chunji made the papers and each one of you took one.

"Alright the two people who got the same number will be going together. One group had three members since we have an odd number." Chunji explained and all of you nodded.

All of you looked at your paper. 

"I got 1" Ricky said.

"damn. why do I have to be with you." Changjo said.

"Aww, i have to be with you guys. I got 1 too." Niel said.

"I got 2." CAP said.

"I got 3." L.joe said.

Now Chunji and you are the only ones who didn't blurted out there numbers. you looked at your number. 

"I got......"


What number did you get? ^^

Thank you for subscribing and reading my fanfic! saranghae <3

Comments are very much appreciated.^^

How's the story so far? ^^ comment comment! :D