Kidnapped?!

Don't Touch My Sister!!

Click ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVYQ9NOd25g&feature=related


The school ended in a flash. You went to your locker and placed your things in it. As you closed your locker, you felt a presence behind you. You slowly turned around.

"BOO!"

"OMO!" you shouted placing a hand on your chest as if to stop your heart from jumping out of your chest. You were stunned by what happened and still processing what had happened when you heard someone laugh ---- hard.

"Your face is priceless!" Ricky pointed at you laughing. You grew annoyed of him and left him alone without him noticing.

Ricky looked around and saw you walking away from him.

"Yah. ~~~~~~~-ah..... ~~~~~~~~~-AH!!" he said and ran after you.

"Mianhae." he said when he finally caught up with you. You ignored him and continued walking in the hallway.

"Yah. Don't ignore me." Ricky pouted but still you continued walking as if no one is beside you. He did some of his aegyo for you to notice him but it didn't work. He grew frustrated and grabbed your hand and dragged you to the other side of the hallway.

"Yah....YAH!" you shouted as he dragged you.

"My name is not yah. it's RICKY." he stated and continued to drag you. "I hate it when people don't notice me especially when I'm doing aegyo."

He continued to drag you and you become nervous.

"R-Ricky, where are you taking me?" you nervously asked him and you saw a smirk formed in his lips.

"Somewhere extraordinary." he stated and dragged you towards the school parking lot.

At first you grew curious as to why Ricky brought you there but soon you saw that the other Teen Top were there.

"Hyung, here she is." Ricky said letting you go. You looked at Teen Top and tilted your head. You looked at Ricky and he looked at you.

"Oh, so here's our guest?" Changjo asked his hyungs.

"Annyeong ~~~~~~~-ah!" Niel said waving at you.

"Why did you drag me here?" you asked them and Ricky smiled.

"I told you, I'll take you to somewhere extraordinary." he said coolly  and you looked at the other Teen Top.

"Extraordinary?" you asked and Teen Top laughed.

"How cute." L.joe blurted.

"Don't worry, we won't hurt you." CAP assured you.

"He's right cousin, now come." Chunji said and dragged you towards his motorcycle.

"Wait. What.." you blurted pointing at the motorcycle. Chunji chuckled and placed a helmet on your helmet. 

"Here. You're gonna need it." he said and he hopped on his motorcycle. You stood there dumbfounded. Chunji laughed again and grabbed your hand making you hop on his motorcycle. He placed your hands on his waist and you flinched.

"Hold on tight." he said. Everything that had happened had just processed in you mind.

"BUT! Jeongminnie oppa will get mad if you do this!" you started to protest but Chunji already started the engine and looked at you.

"Don't worry cousin. I'll take care of you." you heard him say and drove the motorcycle away from school with the other Teen Top behind him.


So where will Chunji take you? :O

Thank you for subscribing and reading my fanfic! saranghae <3

Comments are very much appreciated.^^

Teen Top made their comeback!!!! :O ^^