I Chose You

Don't Touch My Sister!!

Click ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLiPjXo7ru4


You rushed towards the meeting place.

 

*L.joe oppa, please wait for me.* You thought. 

You looked down on your hand and touched the bracelet he gave you and smiled.

 

You arrived at the park and saw him walking back and forth.

You sensed that he was nervous and you smiled at his cuteness.

 

You stood near him and waited for him to notice you.

Moments later, L.joe saw you and his eyes twinkled.

He rushed towards you and didn't know what to say.

"wha-- Me--- wait." he blurted.

You laughed at his face and you touched his nose making him look at you straight in the eyes.

 

"Ne. Its you. It is you that I had chose." You beamed brightly at him.

He smiled back and sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck.

L.joe's heart was filled with happiness when he found out you chose him.

 

No words were exchange and the two of you continued to smile at each other until L.joe crushed his body into yours and hugged you tightly.

You softened by his action and hugged him back.

"Lee ~~~~~~~-ah. I love you." he whispered to you sweetly.

You smiled at his words.

"I love you too, L.joe oppa." you replied and he pulled away from the hug.

 

"Byunghun." He said.

"That's my real name.I want you to call me by my real name." he smiled at you and you smiled back.

"I love you, Byunghun oppa." you softly said and he smiled.

"I love you too, my ~~~~~~-ah." he softly said and leaned in.

You closed your eyes and felt his lips crush into yours.


Hyunseong respected your decision for choosing L.joe over him and he was glad that you finally found happiness with him.

He continued to be the good quiet oppa which you can count on always.

 

Jeongmin respected your decision as well. Because he loved you so much, he tries his best to be close to L.joe and give him his trust.

After a few weeks of being together, you were happy the two of them got along just fine.

 

Being the little sister of Boyfriend's Jeongmin, cousin of Teen Top's Chunji and girlfriend of Teen Top's L.joe made the two kingka group close to each other and left their rivalry in the past.

You were happy about the two groups progress and enjoyed being in school with them.

 

You were busily reading a book when someone snatched the book you're reading.

"Byunghun oppa!" you said and he pouted.

"Is your book more important to you than me?" he said.

"Yes. I'm studying for a test so please give it back." you told him and he pouted.

"But jaaaggiiii." he whined and you laughed at his cuteness.

Since you know he won't stop until he gets your full attention, you sighed in defeat and smiled.

You leaned in and kiss him on the cheek which made him stop from whining.

You sweetly smiled at him and he smiled back.

"I love you." he softly said and leaned in.

 

You felt his lips on yours and closed your eyes and smiled.

*I love you too, my Lee Byunghun.* you thought happily and kissed him back.


Soo that's the end. ^^

I hope you liked it.

Thank you for subscribing and reading my fanfic! saranghaee <3

I created an alternate ending so don't worry Hyunseong fans, I'll post it too.^^