Back in Korea

Don't Touch My Sister!!

Click ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkGB2S7nsj8&feature=related

The phrases in Blue are words spoken in English. ^^


"The Flight number 007 had arrived in Korea. I repeat the Flight number 007 had just arrived in Korea."

 

Your father and Jeongmin were waiting for you at the arrival area. Your father was waiting for you with delight while Jeongmin was waiting for you nervously.

"Appa, are you sure it's my baby sister who is coming?" Jeongmin asked his father and his father laughed.

"Of course I am sure. now hold that board properly or else she won't she us." your father told him and he shrugged.

Flashback

"Are you coming home with her?" your father asked.

"No, even if I want to. I can't." Your mother stated.

"I'm sorry for all the things in the past. Its okay if you don't forgive me, just take care of our daughter." your mother pleaded.

"Don't worry. I will." your father assured her.

 

Weeks went by and the news of about your mother being dead reached him through his private eye. Soon he made a search on how you were doing and he soon knew that you went back to Korea and made sure that he welcomed you.

 

End of Flashback

 

"What if you got the wrong information and it's not my sister out there?" Jeongmin asked again.

"It is the right information I got. Relax a little will you Jeongmin." your father assured him.

 

You got out and grabbed your suit cases. You walked outside towards the arrival area.

*This is it umma. I'm going to find Appa and this....brother of mine.* You thought as you held a photo of your father and brother which your mother placed inside the envelope along with the money for your flight ticket.

You walked outside to be surprised at the board you saw held by a young man about your age.

The board says "Welcome Home Lee ~~~~~~~". *Is that for me? But nobody knows me here other than my father who I haven't seen yet since 6* you warily thought. You hesitated at first but made your mind and walked towards the guy who holds the board. You took a look at him and you did a double take with the photo you were holding.

*That guy....it looks like the guy in this photo.* You thought and saw a guy beside him. *That's....*

"Appa..." you thought loudly.

 

You walked towards them and unsure of what to say you blurted out things in english.

"Excuse me, but are you waiting for me?" You said making Jeongmin look at you weirdly. You looked at him and realized what you had done.

"Mianhae." You bowed down to him. Just as you were about to say something the guy beside him talked.

"~~~~~~-ah." he said and hugged you. "Welcome home."

"Appa."

You warily hugged him back. After he had pulled away, you looked at the guy who is holding the board.

"Who are you?" you asked him and he's shocked.

"You don't remember me?" he asked you and you shook your head. He looked at your father and your father looked at you.

"He's Jeongmin. your older brother. don't you remember him?" he asked you.

You bit your lip and shook your head sheepishly. Your father looked at Jeongmin with pity.

Jeongmin shrugged and held out his hand.

"Annyeong, Lee Jeongmin imnida. Your older brother. It doesn't matter if you don't remember me. What's important is that you're here ne?" he said and smiled. You took his hand and smiled at him.

As soon as your hands touch you felt your stomach twitched.

*This touch. It feels familiar. Its like I've known him.* you thought while looking at Jeongmin.

*I'll make you remember me ~~~~~~~-ah. I'm glad you're already here.* Jeongmin smiled at the thought.


You're back in Korea! ^^

Thank you for subscribing and reading my fanfic! saranghae <3

Comments are very much appreciated.^^

tumblr_ln460z1NoG1qbc3e0.gif