The Sweet One

Don't Touch My Sister!!

Click ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qo5mb_-BLRU&feature=fvst


You went to school early because you want to finish the mythology book you were reading.

Just as you were about to open your locker, someone covered your eyes.

You tried to removed the pair of hands that covers your eyes but they won't budge.

"Guess who." the owner of the hands said.

The moment you heard the voice your heart jumped and you bit your lip.

"Hy-Hyunseong oppa?" you said stuttering.

Quickly the hands were removed and you turned around and saw Hyunseong standing there smiling.

You felt your heart raced and you instantly smiled back at him.

"Good morning, oppa." you said smiling and he nodded.

"Good morning ~~~~~~-ah. why are you here so early?" he asked.

"Well, I just wanted to finish this book that's why." you said showing him the book.

"How about you oppa? why are you so early?"

"Well, I just wanted to take a morning walk." he said smiling.

"Do you want to come with me?" he asked and you nodded.

 

Soon, the school was filled the students. You and Hyunseong were happily chatting with each other at the field when you noticed it was almost time for the bell to ring.

"Oppa, i think its time to go." you stated looking at him worried.

"Don't wanna be late, i see?" he said tilting his head and you nodded.

"Alright, come, I'll walk you to your room." he said patting your head and he stood up.

You touched your head and stood up and run catching up with him.

 

The hallways were filled with noisy students and it become more noisy when Teen Top made their way through the hallways.

L.joe was quietly walking alongside with Teen Top when he caught a glimpse of your figure.

He looked at your way and saw you with Hyunseong.

The two of you were happily chatting with each other making your way through the hallways.

L.joe felt a pang of jealousy in his chest.

He looked at both of you for the last time and went on with Teen Top.

 

It was lunch break and you decided to stay on the room to finish your chemistry homework.

"~~~~~~-ah, won't you have lunch?" one of your classmates asked you.

You politely smiled at her and shook your head.

"I need to finish this one. It will be passed after lunch afterall." you said.

"All right, we'll go on ahead then." she politely said and waved goodbye.

You waved goodbye to her and went on to do your homework.

 

Meanwhile in the cafeteria, Hyunseong's been searching for you. He may be quiet like he usually does but he's mind is busy looking for you.

*Where is ~~~~~~-ah? Did she forgot it's lunch time already?* he thought deeply.

Jeongmin saw Hyunseong's worried face and started looking for you too.

"Come to think of it, my dongsaeng's not yet here." he suddenly blurted making Hyunseong look directly at him and blushed.

Hyunseong sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck and smiled at Jeongmin.

Jeongmin smiled back and patted Hyunseong's back.

"I bet she's in her classroom. Knowing her, she might be doing some of her homeworks around this time. She won't skip meals unless its something important." Jeongmin said and Hyunseong nodded.

Without any words said, Hyunseong stood up from Boyfriend's table making the other members looked at him.

He left them without a word and when Minwoo tried to call for him, Jeongmin stopped him.

"Let him be. He got some thing's to do." Jeongmin smiled and the members just shrugged.

Jeongmin looked at the direction of where Hyunseong's heading and shook his head.

*I didn't love could do this to hyung.* he thought deeply and smiled.

 

You were busily doing your physics homework when a lunchbox appeared infront of you.

"OMO!" you blurted out making the person behind you laugh.

You turned around and saw Hyunseong laughing at you. You felt your cheeks burn and your heart leap the moment you saw him.

"O-Oppa! You shouldn't do that!" you told him.

"Do what?" he asked innocently.

"That. surprising me." you said pouting at him.

"Omo. I was just making sure you had had your lunch." he said sincerely making you smile.

"Here, eat this. you shouldn't skip meals just to do your homework." he said.

"But!" you started to protest but he took your homework away from your table.

"No more buts! You need to eat." he scolded you and you sighed in defeat.

"Alright. Just because you said so." you sighed and he smiled.

"Good. Don't worry I'll help you finish your homework so eat now." he said patting your head lovingly.

You were touched by his sweet actions and smiled at him.

He genuinely smiled back and ate lunch with you.

 

Meanwhile, someone's been watching the both of you.

"This can't be. I can't let him win can I?"


Omo! who might that person be? ;)

How's the story so far?  Comments are very much appreciated. ^^

Thank you for subscribing and reading my fanfic! saranghae <3