Cousin

Don't Touch My Sister!!

Click ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vw6u83bHIw&feature=related


"That's........"

 

"Teen Top." Donghyun hissed. you and Hyunseong quietly stood behind Boyfriend.

"Why are you guys here?!" Youngmin snickered glaring at Teen Top.

"Why? we're invited here afterall." the leader said and he saw you. You caught his gaze and step backwards in fright. Hyunseong saw this and protectively stood in front of you.

"Come on guys relax, besides this is a party. we're not going to ruin it." the cute guy said.

"Actually, you already had ruined it the moment you had entered." Kwangmin said coldly making the cute guy flinched.

"We won't do anything stupid alright. We're just here to see your dearest sister." the tallest one said.

"And why would you want to see her?" Jeongmin asked coldly.

"Aw come on. Don't be selfish Jeongmin. After all, We came here so that I can see my long lost cousin." the guy with a nice features said.

*Cousin?!* you thought shocked then looked at Jeongmin.

Everyone became quiet until Donghyun broke the silence.

"Alright, but if you do anything stupid I swear I'll send you all to your graves." Donghyun snickered and left.

The maknaes continued to glare at Teen Top but left to a side where they can see you. Jeongmin patted Hyunseong's shoulder and both of them joined the maknaes but continued to watch Teen Top.

Soon, the cute guy was infront of you and you were startled. You step backed and almost slipped. Luckily the guy with the nice features caught your hand in time.

"Woah, relax a little lady." he said and the leader smacked the cute guy's head.

"Don't do that! You're giving her a heart attack." the leader said.

"Forgive him. He's quite a jolly person." he stated and you nodded your head. You continued staring at them until the leader broke the silence.

"Allow me introduce ourselves formally, I'm Bang Min Soo but call me CAP. leader of Teen Top."

"I'm Changjo." the tallest one said.

"Annyeong Ricky imnida!" the cute one said.

"L.joe." the guy who made fun of Boyfriend a few days back said.

"Yo. Niel here." the quiet guy at the back said.

"Annyeong cousin. Lee Chan Hee imnida. But call me Chunji." the guy with a nice features said winking at you.

"Annyeong, Lee ~~~~~~~ imnida." you said bowing to them. Then you looked at Chunji who smiled at you.

"I bet you're thinking how we became cousins?" Chunji said and you nodded at him.

"Well, Lee is a big family and it's hard to explain and all but all I know is that my mother and your father are siblings that's why we're cousins." he said smiling at you and you nodded in understanding.

"Hyung, why does everyone of you had to be good looking?" Ricky asked pouting.

"It's in the blood." Chunji stated proudly then looked at you.

"Come let's sit down and talk." he said dragging you to a table with Teen Top behind.

You and Teen Top exchanged stories and talked a lot of things.

*They don't seem like what Jeongmin oppa told me.* you thought deeply as you stared at the jolly bunch.

"Uhmm, I have a question." you sheepishly said and Teen Top looked at you.

"Go ahead. Shoot." CAP said. At first you hesitated but you gathered all your strength and ask them.

"Why are you and Boyfriend not in good condition?" you asked them and they looked away. You looked at Chunji and he sighed.

"Well you see, having two kingkas in school is sometimes a bad thing. it creates rivalry. And having different fan girls make the rivalry even more bad.  Both groups were in a good condition at first until the a rumour broke out that made both of our groups fight each other." Chunji stated and you nodded.

"Even if we want to make up with them, the rumours got worse that we couldn't even approach them with a friendly aura." Niel added.

"I see." you said looking at the ground. Silence filled the air and Chunji broke it.

"Come. let's dance." he said dragging you towards the middle of the crowd and both of you danced and talked about things which made you know him better.


Chunji's your cousin.:O

Thank you for subscribing and reading my fanfic! saranghae! <3

Comments are very much appreciated ^^

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOYFRIEND'S MIRROR PRINCE, LEE JEONGMIN!! <3

image