A Bittersweet Memory

Don't Touch My Sister!!

Click ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlkxOTdcOkM


"Jeongminnie oppa~!" you called out running. A 8 year old Jeongmin who was walking stop and turn around. You waved at him smiling and he smiled back. He  opened his arms wide open and you ran as fast as you can and jump into his arms. He almost stumbled down but he was able to maintain his balance. Both of you looked at each other then laughed.

"Do you want ice cream ~~~~~~-ah?" Jeongmin asked you and you nodded.

"But oppa carry me~" you said to him cutely but he shook his head.

"aigoo, your big now, Oppa would have a hard time carrying you." he stated but you pouted.

"oppa~ please? please please please!" you said doing an aegyo and his shoulders deflated.

"Aigoo, your aegyo can really make me do things that I don't huh?" he stated and he knelt down in front of you. "Hop on."

You cheered and happily hop on Jeongmin's back. He piggyback you towards the ice cream shop and looked at you.

"~~~~~~~-ah. Your heavy." he said complaining and you pouted.

"Aniyo! I am not heavy." you pouted holding your arms infront of you. Then you softened and looked at Jeongmin.

"O-Oppa? Am I really heavy? If I am put me down. I don't want oppa to be tired because of me." you said to him softly and he laughed.

"Of course you're not heavy. And oppa isn't tired. I am strong remember?" he said grinning and you smiled.

"Omo! Ice cream!" you shouted and jumped out of Jeongmin's back and run towards the ice cream shop. Jeongmin laughed at your cute reaction and ran behind you.

 

Both of you went home while happily holding each other's hand. You opened the door happily.

"Umma! Appa! we're home!" you happily shouted entering your home with Jeongmin behind you.

 

"WE'RE DONE WITH THESE!" you heard your father shout.

"YOU THROWING EVERYTHING WE HAD AWAY? WHAT ABOUT OUR CHILDREN?!" your mother shouted back. you step back in fear and bumped into Jeongmin.

"Come on ~~~~~-ah, let's play at my room." Jeongmin stated but you looked away.

"But, Umma, App-" you said only to be dragged by Jeongmin into his room.

The shouts continued in the kitchen and you started to cry. Hearing your parents fight is a painful thing for you. Jeongmin covered your ears with his hands and smiled at you.

"It will be okay." He assured you and you hugged him.

 

After a few minutes the shouting had died down and your mother came rushing into Jeongmin's room and dragged you away from him.

"I'm taking my daughter with me!" your mother said.

"Fine. Leave my house! Remember once you had left this house you are not welcome anymore even my daughter!" your father angrily said.

"Fine!" Your mother said dragging you with her.

"Jeongminnie oppa!" you shouted trying to reach your brother.

"~~~~~~~~~-ah!" Jeongmin shouted and he tried to reach you but your father stopped him.

 

"JEONGMINNIE OPPA!!!"

 

"~~~~~~~~~~-AH!" Jeongmin shouted panting.

*A dream?* he thought and looked at his clock. It's 5 am. Jeongmin touched his forehead and wipe away his sweat.

*It was all a dream* he thought and closed his eyes.

"Young Master! Time for breafast!" Yuni, his personal maid, called out.

"Be right there!" he shouted back and looked at the picture frame beside his bed.

"I miss you so much ~~~~~~~~~-ah." he whispered touching the photo. 


A Bittersweet Memory. Chapter 1's done. How was it? ^^

Thank you for subscribing and reading my fanfic! saranghae <3

Comments are very much appreciated ^^